JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Oh yeah - sorry - everything was fine, it was all just a lot more long-winded than I expected.

I wasn't sure about mixing the prawns with the cottage cheese but it worked :) xx

Good good glad to hear all was ok :D x
And theres nothing wrong in being tight and not wanting to spend anymore money whilst youve got perfectly good shakes :D xx

I was playing with Diet Chef before that.

--------------------------------------
Hey Jan, I have read about Diet Chef, what do you think of it? Thanks:)

I think Diet Chef is fine. It's easy, you don't have to think about cooking, except for veg. There's several plans like it around now. Like every other diet, it works if you stick to it :)

Just had 2 slices of ham x

And theres nothing wrong in being tight and not wanting to spend anymore money whilst youve got perfectly good shakes :D xx

It's not even that Tan .... the products won't get wasted as in not used up. What I mean is I won't spend the money to buy 'special' stuff and then not use it properly. If I 'cheated' I would be wasting the money imo ... ifkwim. (I'm just weird ;))

Saturday 21st May

Breakie - Vanilla shake

Bed

Tea - Smoked haddock, spinach, poached egg and about 65g prawns.

Wine ... My plan was to finish off a bottle that's been in the fridge since last sunday and then try Mary's Moscow mules :) but after the 2 glasses from the bottle I really felt like more wine so have opened another bottle. The mules may have to wait till tomorrow ;) xx

I know what ya mean now :giggle:

Enjoy your wine :) xx

Slice corned beef :eek: x

Jan, thats nothing, hope you enjoyed.

Now it would have been worse if you had put it between two slices of buttered bread, smothered in HP sauce!

LOL! :D

Sunday 22nd May

Breakie - Banana mousse

Lunch - Tuna steak with salad & balsamic

Tea - exante soup

V&Cs ... AND trying Mary's Moscow Mule! ... Jury's out tbh ... not sure what I think ;) .... THINK I prefer the coke :) xx

Jan, just one thing I noticed. Phill made my first two earlier, and he put way too much lime cordial in them. Just use the minimum of lime, so you still have the bite from the fiery ginger beer............hope you enjoy that one better.

Helllooooooo mrs D! :) welcome to sunday club!x

:D .... don't THINK I've overdone the lime .... think I MAY have overdone the vodka (is that poss???) ... will try again in a bit ;) xx

:rotflmao:

Can I join the Sunday club for a bit if that's ok, I'm on the voddy! :) x

Sorry Mary I don't think I like it :eek: .... :( ... the fact that it looks like a glass of P doesn't help :eek: xxx

I am on the volvic! Might treat myself when I get to harvester and have a diet coke hehehehe!

Back