JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Ayyyyyy?! hope he's joking?!!! lol x

Moind???? MIND!!! x

Posh Liverpudlian :D

225595_10150178966070895_600430894_7361579_3014619_n.jpg

That's bettah!!!! :D:D:D GOD he's good looking isn't he?? Absolutely NOTHING to do with his lousy father of course :eek: ... and note the taped up fingers from falling on the treadmill in training last week!!! xx

Much better pic, and yeah he does look good, looks so easy too Grrr

oh & p.s look at the muscles in his calfs!! Jealous!!! :p

Thats the first thing I noticed was the calf muscles :D

Count me in! Just catching up, drinking vodka and diet coke.....but only the one cos work tomorrow and a busy week ahead xx

Yes, stamped your wrist now, you are a fully fledged member.

Oh well, was worth a try, all have different tastes. Save your Ginger Beer for me....lol.

Owing to your religion, you are now also a fully fledged Sunday Club Member with your diet coke :D

OMG Ive stumbled into an alternate universe populated by nutters - just my kinda place lol. Baileys please - Ill pour it into my hot chocolate ...

Wow way to go ... you must be so so proud.

Tan - will we be seeing a similarly cool calm and collected marathon pic from yourself next week?

Ayyyyyy?! hope he's joking?!!! lol x

Hmmmm - maybe not joking but maybe needs time to 'get over' it ;)

Posh Liverpudlian :D

Posh ... Liverpudlian ... Posh ... Liverpudlian .... ?? Not sure those words compute ;) xx

Much better pic, and yeah he does look good, looks so easy too Grrr

I'll tell him ;) xxx

Well done him! How many has he done now?

Wow well done to him Jan you must be proud!! He is fierce good looking ;)

Very fit-looking bloke......you're gonna tell me he's the gay one too aren't you?:flirt2:

LOL! No Sandra - he's the straight one ;) ... Happily married straight one though!
The other one's been here today ... he's totally devastated and I'm buggered if I can help. Everything I say feels trite. Although I ABSOLUTELY KNOW all will come out and be for the best in the end, I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want him to be happier now!!!!

He's my BABY! :( xxx

Count me in! Just catching up, drinking vodka and diet coke.....but only the one cos work tomorrow and a busy week ahead xx

You are the boss, have 2 and phone in and tell them you are in a meeting and will be in shortly.

OMG Ive stumbled into an alternate universe populated by nutters - just my kinda place lol. Baileys please - Ill pour it into my hot chocolate ...

Baileys is just too weak sober-ness, get something stronger.

Hmmmm - maybe not joking but maybe needs time to 'get over' it ;)

I'll tell him ;) xxx
Seriously, some people, you would think it was hard work running for 26 miles - all it is, is pushing one leg in front of the other - right?..............:D

Have they deffo split up then? I know how you feel, my sister is going through a terrible time with her me artiste and kids and I'm just powerless to help.......I can't bear to have her crying cos I just don't know how to advise her. Her husbands a creep, I know that and she knows that's how I feel.....

Life eh?:(

You are the boss, have 2 and phone in and tell them you are in a meeting and will be in shortly.

Seriously, some people, you would think it was hard work running for 26 miles - all it is, is pushing one leg in front of the other - right?..............:D

I KNOW!!! For goodness' sake ... anyone would think it was HARD!!!

Have they deffo split up then? I know how you feel, my sister is going through a terrible time with her me artiste and kids and I'm just powerless to help.......I can't bear to have her crying cos I just don't know how to advise her. Her husbands a creep, I know that and she knows that's how I feel.....

Life eh?:(

Yeah - deffo split up :( ....... For the best I Sooooo know and so does my son. However the fact they love the bones of each other doesn't help!!

I've offered to do his ironing ..... I'm very sorry but this is THE best way I know of to demonstrate my commitment to them and their situation!!!! Worked - yeah??? ;o)))) xxxx

Hahaha Ness you make me laugh!!!

kered said:

- right?..............:D

you think? Lightweight'ness then lol. Strange tho, cos I can drink a bucket of gin and be fine whereas a few baileys and I morph into spinny'ness lol xx

S'cuse me but still waiting for yas all to tell pps to get procreating!!! Sorry but lotsalurvetogivemall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxx

Awww Jan. We all know what happens will be for the best for their boys in the lobg run. Even though they love each other sometimes it's for the best if they're not together. Such a shame really. And if ironing is the way you can help then so be it :)

And as for the marathon runner son...tell him not to give up right now. Might need his inspiration at some point in the future!hehe x

Back