JanD into the third year of maintenance :-D

Hmmm - I'm not feeling in the zone but I'm doing my best to act it hoping it'll kick back in! I AM still snacking a little bit but only on meat & tomatoes.

Saturday 25th June

Mum's - slice ham & 3 cherry toms

Breakie - vanilla mousse

Bed

Tea - Chicken & cottage cheese salad with balsamic

snack - 4 little round slices of german sausage cooked meat and 2 cherry toms
Work - Asda meal bar xx

Meat and tomatoes ... could be worse Jan!! :p xx

Indeed it could! Hope your nights are going ok x

Not too bad thanks hon - getting through them but I HAVE cried off from zumba tomorrow. At 6 o'clock this evening I felt like such a zombie that I thought 'I'm kidding myself if I think I can drag myself along to that hall this time tomorrow!' Gotta be realistic at the end of the day and leaving it to see how I felt tomorrow would have been too short notice for my friend. I've been without her but she won't go without me.

Sunday 26th June

Mum's - slice of ham and a cherry tom

Breakie - vanilla mousse

Bed

Tea - Pork steak with brocolli, leek & carrots.

Work - Exante bar x

The boys loved their Peppa Pig clothes and really enjoyed the show! xx
264486_10150207575865895_600430894_7633688_1642223_n.jpg

Definitely back in the zone, Jan. You seem well back in track. Pity about the class but nights are not too conducive to organising early evening activities. As you say, it's better to give your pal some notice.

That's the cutest pic Jan! Your boys are so gorgeous. Glad they enjoyed their birthday treat. Enjoy their party today!

That picture is so cute! Glad they had a good time.
I think giving Zumba a miss is a good idea. Don't want to burn yourself out!

Happy belated Birthday to your Mum Jan, the pics are lovely and you look so beautiful. Hope you are not too tired with all your shifts.

Ah thanks everybody you're very kind :)

Party was really good. I think what made it for me was my ex-husband's face when he saw me, lol! (very immodest I know but I couldn't help it!) I was so glad I'd made an effort when I really just felt like throwing on some scruff when I dragged myself out of bed. His wife was even asking me how I'd lost the weight and saying how she wants to lose a stone. The last few times I've seen them she hasn't even spoken to me! Weird.

Anyhoo - I DID have a li'l bit of party food but only a drumstick (didn't eat the skin), several carrot sticks dipped in houmous and a teaspoonful of lasagne. When I got home I had chicken & cottage cheese salad.
I'd had a banana mousse for breakie and I've got an exante bar with me in work.

I was a teensy bit worried about my eldest son though - I thought he looked ill today

13987-albums3266-picture19084.jpg
:giggle:
xxx

Last edited:
But then I realised it must be a family trait ....

13987-albums3266-picture19085.jpg

xxxx

Love the pics!!

Isn't it great when somebody is shocked by you looking so good, especially an ex! Good for you!!

Well done on driving the new Mrs green with envy. Always feels good no matter how much water is under the bridge!!!

LOL Jan the pics are hilarious!! Loving the newbie being jealous too ha ha I'm sure your ex's face was a picture :)

LOL! Thanks guys :D .... It's petty but it's nice to know you get what I meant. I should probably point out that it doesn't change either because that husband and I were married from 1974-1989, he's been married to the 'newbie' since 1990 so she's lasted a lot longer than me!.... But as I say it doesn't change - you still get a weird 'kick' even after all that time!
(I've been married to my 'newbie' since 1995 - so actually we've just about lasted longer than me & the first one as well!)

Tuesday 28th June

Breakie - vanilla mousse

Bed

4.30 - small banana

6pm - slimfast meal bar

6.30 - 7.30pm 2 V&Cs before we went into the theatre to see Ladyboys of Bangkok (naughty on a work night but had 4 hrs to recover!)

10pm - 1 slice ham & 60g smoked salmon

work - exante meal bar.

DH&I have decided that as we're a bit like ships that pass in the night at the mo - the only time we've spent in each others company this week having been at a kids party and the theatre and it'll be the same till saturday evening - we're going to go out for a meal tomorrow night so I don't know what that'll be.

OH! Almost by the way! I lost 2lbs this week :D xx

Well done on the loss Jan. That's got rid of the party food.

Well done on the loss hun! Fab!
Always great to see your ex's face when they see you. Priceless!
Glad you had a good time at the party- love the pics!!!

Thanks guys :D ... probably put that weight back on now though ;)

Had a lovely meal out with DH .... cheese souffle followed by chicken stroganoff with a small portion of rice. As Wednesday special is £14.50 per head for 2 courses including a bottle of wine per couple it would have been rude not to have the SV ;)

The next day or so will be spent with Mum and no 'puter access, so try not to miss me toooo much ;) xx

Back