JanD into the third year of maintenance :-D

BTW - I'm watching Embarrassing Fat Bodies from the other night and I've just learned something .... Apparently being a fat child makes it more difficult to lose and keep weight off as an adult. This is because fat cells expand and contract but the actual number of them you have isn't set until adolescence. Interesting eh! xx

I saw that too. Very interesting. I hate it when I see families in town that are all big and they are feeding their kids mcdonalds. Makes me so annoyed that their parents are putting their children through years of potential bullying, setting them up with health problems etc. Hmmm

Sorry to hear about your art class- I'm sure she probably just forgot. Annoying though!

I know what you mean about the families!

I seem to be going through a patch of everything getting changed and me just having to adapt around it. Ah well - que sera sera and all that ;) xx

Same here! I need to learn to go with the flow and stop being so impatient!
Hope you have a nice time out tonight x

Thanks hon and it's a bonus that it's Apprentice night ;)

Everything happens for a reason - I'm sure it will become clear in the fullness of time .... for both of us!!! :) xx

Ohhh yes I forgot about apprentice :) N got me hooked on that when we first got married.

Yeah I do believe everything happens for a reason- sometimes it is just hard to see the reason!

Did you get a reply Jan from your art teacher? Im sure it was just miscommunication.

Hands up, I was a fat kid. Mum put me on a diet when I was 9. I slimmed down, got chubby again, slimmed right down then ballooned to 20st and now i'm slimmer again (although still technically 'obese' :sigh:) ... hoping thats the end of my cycle and my fat cells like me and stabalise!! :giggle:

Yeah - her husband replied to my email to say that she'd gone to London to say goodbye to her daughter who is emigrating to New Zealand - just forgot to tell me :(

I had a tuna steak with salad last night with balsamic that I took with me.

Thursday 23rd June

Breakie - choccie mousse

Lunch - either soup or bar

Tea - not sure yet

V&Cs prob

I have a nice quiet day today. I said last night it was going to be a pj day but I feel as though I'm wasting it so I may hop on a train over to Liverpool later and have a little mooch. I was hoping for a good lie in but the dog barked and barked when J went to work at 8.20 and i couldn't get back to sleep :( xx

Shame the dog woke you up when you could have had a lovely lie in.

Ain't nothing wrong with a pj day Jan :D
Hope you had a lovely little mooch around xxx

Yes I had a lovely mooch ta :D

Bought a top in the sale in Dotty P's and a few other odds & sods.

I know there's absolutely nothing wrong with a pj day but my idea was to get up late morning and have a pj afternoon. Instead of that I was awake early enough to have a pj morning and I knew if I stayed in I'd end up dusting, I couldn't have just sat looking at it, so I was better going out (I DID get dressed first ;))

I had a tesco meal bar for lunch, with a coffee in Waterstone's while I read a book instead of buying it ;).

I think we'll have smoked haddock with poached eggs & veg for tea :) xx

Oooh what book?
Can't believe you couldn't leave the dusting :giggle:xxx

It was just a little book of tips for using pastels (which is what I'm using in art class at the mo)

Friday 24th June

Breakie - vanilla mousse

Lunch - forgot to take a bar out with me and the only ones they had in Sainsbury's were Slimfast ones ... flippin' dear at £4.99 for a box of 4. Okay they were on offer 3 for 2 but I didn't know what they were like. I got the summer berries ones and they're okay actually. I'd heard slimfast stuff is full of sugar so I checked when I got home. They're not much more than the Asda bars, but a LOT more than the BL ones and the tesco ones. Haven't checked against exante ones yet.

Tea - slow cooked lamb neck fillet with tinned toms with green beans and carrots

Work - BL bar. xx

Yikes £4.99!! Well done for resisting buying actual food, sounds like your will power is back :D xx

Yes they're great, they seem to be on a really long term offer don't they?

D'ya know what Tan? It never occurred to me to buy 'real food' ... isn't that weird? .... I think I like the fact that I know I'm getting all the nutrients if I have the replacements and it's sooo much easier than thinking what to have.

I'm still feeling like I want to eat other things besides the 2 replacements and lowcarb meal. Today I've had about 80g of smoked salmon before I went to art coz I didn't think I'd last the 3 hours without anything (and they have loads of biccies there I didn't want to be tempted by) Plus - if I hadn't had anything by the time I got my tea it would have been over 7 hours between meals! Too long.
Tonight before coming to work I had 3 slices of ham .... I don't really need these things - I just want them :(
HOWEVER - Mum has loads of chocs from her birthday and at her house tonight I actually opened the lid of a box of roses, looked in - touched a couple and closed the lid without taking one :D. I think it was because I knew it'd just set off cravings and I'd be disatisfied all night & maybe scrabbling around here for choccie & stuff and I'm glad to have stopped doing that & don't want to start again!! xx

Yep, 7hours far too long. I went 8hours yesterday without food cuz of my shift and by the time I got home I was ravenous!!!

Well done again on resisting the choccies! Send em here if you like, i'll happily munch em for you!! :giggle: :p xxx

I would but I don't think my mother would be too pleased ;) xx

:giggle: ooook lol xx

Well done Jan- seems your back in the "zone"! Hope your night shifts aren't too bad for you x

Back