JanD's Maintenance Diary. Into the 2nd year :o)))

hahahha Jan when i meet him you know im guna end up calling him Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Actually, Iris, why do you call him Dave?!!!

I think she just got mixed up, she was calling him Dave to me and I answered what she'd said and then said 'by the way who's Dave ;)' or words to that effect. It's one of those silly things that's just stuck :)

Lost 2.4lbs :D:D:D - Not sure how that happened tbh. I think I may have been unconsciously GI/GL ing more than usual but I'm really pleased :)

Monday 5th July

Breakie - Berries & mango shape zero. Didn't have weetabix as we were going out for lunch so wanted to have a bit of leaway but as it happened ....

Lunch - chicken & mango skewers with salad which included slices of hot sweet potato. It was absolutely GORGEOUS!! And I only had a bottle of sparkling water ;):)

Tea - Lightly dusted river cobbler & salad.

2 oatcakes with egg&bacon sandwich filler

V&Cs

Last edited:
:party0049: Well done Jan!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Your lunch sounds deeeeelish!!!!!

Sounds good Jan and I tried the river cobbler when we came back off our hols and really enjoyed it, so will be getting that again.

Actually, Iris, why do you call him Dave?!!!

As per Jan! For some reason I thought he was called Dave!! haha..so, it is like a wee joke now...poor John/Dave/Jan!! haha...

I think she just got mixed up, she was calling him Dave to me and I answered what she'd said and then said 'by the way who's Dave ;)' or words to that effect. It's one of those silly things that's just stuck :)

Lost 2.4lbs :D:D:D - Not sure how that happened tbh. I think I may have been unconsciously GI/GL ing more than usual but I'm really pleased :)

Monday 5th July

Breakie - Berries & mango shape zero. Didn't have weetabix as we were going out for lunch so wanted to have a bit of leaway but as it happened ....

Lunch - chicken & mango skewers with salad which included slices of hot sweet potato. It was absolutely GORGEOUS!! And I only had a bottle of sparkling water ;):)

Tea - Lightly dusted river cobbler & salad.

V&Cs

Well done Jan!! Gosh, you are all losing good this week,,,yippee!! Really really pleased for you..hope I join you over the coming weeks :))))))))))

You can if you want to ...... ;) :) xx

That's better!!! ;) xxx

Yep, you sure will be joining us chick!! :)

Well done on your loss Jan - excellent.

Janet and John books, ooooh my, that does bring back memories.

Lovely photos Jan, and I can echo whats already said, you do look like your Mum and I would be proud of that chick.

Well done on the loss this week Jan, you're doing great. You're losing very similar amounts to me and I'm not eating at all! Good for you.

Aw thanks guys :D

Yeah Bev - I don't really know what's going on myself! :)

Tuesday 6th July

Breakie - 2 weetabix, berries & skimmed milk .. need energy today, I have a 2 year old all morning and then his brother as well (3.5) all afternoon.

Lunch - I've brought a John West snack lunch and some pineapple with me.

Tea - Smoked haddock with a poached egg and stir fry.

There will DEFFO be some V&Cs involved with my evening ;) x

Have a lovely day everybody :) xx

Edit - 3 oatcakes with phili light - only wanted 2 but there were just 3 left ... weeeeeeee-eel ya can't leave just one in a box now can ya ;) xx

Last edited:
Looking good Jan! :)
Hope you have managed to keep off them mini-eggs?!! :giggle:

Certainly did - couldn't eat any after posting that on FB could I!! DIL has added to that status that she has eaten them all now anyway lol!

Just off ta polish me halo ;) xx

:worthy: hehe

Wednesday 7th July

Breakie - 2 weetabix, berries etc

Lunch - Pilchards in tomato sauce, spring onion, cucumber, red pepper.

Pear

Tea - Breaded plaice & salad with balsamic vinegar ... not sure about the 'breaded' but no drinkiepoos tonight as working so I can spare the extra cals. It's about 340 I think.

NB .. Wouldn't have that again. It was really stodgy with the breadcrumbs and I could hardly taste any fish. Tummy's telling me it was no good for the diet :eek:!!

May have something afterwards, dunno yet.

Work - ham salad wrap with vlf salad cream, strawberries. xx

Last edited:
Back