JanD's Maintenance Diary. Into the 2nd year :o)))

hahaha I always use that word too..it is just a great word!!! faffing, faffing and oh faffing !!

Oh faffer!!! :giggle:

Just adding - 2 oatcakes and 2 krispy rolls with phili light and egg&bacon sandwich filler on xx

Looking great Jan and well done on your loss last week hun. Great news on the holiday being booked, dont ya just love booking hollybobs?.........I dOOOOOOO.

Just had a quick scan over your thread, and you seem to have got back into the swing of things - really pleased for you Jan xx

Thanks Mary :D

Sunday 4th July

Breakie - Berries with shape zero over (ran out of ff from frais)

Lunch - Grandson's b'day party ... chicken leg, salad, little bit of salmon, 1 bite of birthday cake.

tiny banana

Tea - Tuna steak with tomatoes & little bit of cucumber ...

stomach feels a bit 'off'

v&cs

Last edited:
Where's the weetabix today Jan?! :giggle:

An off stomach but you can still stomach the v&c's! x

Got to keep my spirits up!! ;):D

Thinking about weigh in tomorrow I wanted to keep the carbs down today AND I didn't know what would be on offer at the birthday party. The V&Cs were had by the sea on the way home - may not have any more ... then again..... ;) lol xx

I like the sound of .. Then again! Lol

Yeah - the worrying thing is I'm having another one and feeling better by the minute LOL! Weird .. xx

I knooooooooow ... it's a bit worrying though :/ xx

A coupla photos from today ...

Attachments

• DSCF1653 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1653 (Small).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF1658 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1658 (Small).JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF1691 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1691 (Small).JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF1682 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1682 (Small).JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 23
Ah jan - you're grandsons are adorable! And you look so much like your mum!!! Annnnd ark at the 'random' :rotflmao: bloke behind you pulling that face! :giggle:

Ahhh Ta Tan (I think ... do any of us really want to look like our Mums?? ;) - I know it's true though) - good description of DH - random :8855: xx

lovely pics Jan...your grandsons are just adorable!!!!!

haha...look at Dave :)!! hahhaha...tell him stop larking about and get into that garden ;-))))

Your mum is a good looking lady for her age, so you have no worries there Jan!

:rotflmao:

Jan, i would love to look like my mum - she is 46 and looks stunning - i shall upload a pic - i will be proud to look like her in years to come :) You should too jan :) xxx

I always get confused with Dave and Phil ----- dave is jans and phil is marys but i always have to think lol

hhhaha - oh, no Tanya his name is John..I just call him Dave..hhahaha...SORRY!!! confusing you!!

way to remember..JANET AND JOHN (the kiddies books of yesteryear) - you might be too young to remember then, we are all old farts on here apart from you!!! :p

I'll just be happy to be alive at 84 Tan!! & to me even your Mum's a baby!!! ;) xx

Sorry for the confusion re Dave/John but it's always gonna be that way :):) xx

Back