JanD's Maintenance Diary, wk 25 onwards.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! 3.8lb loss ... brilliant Jan!

Fancy chucking some of your loss my way!? :rotflmao:

Thank yooooo ;):)

Tues 16th Feb

Breakie - 2 weetabix, blueberries, splenda, skimmed milk

Felt all shakey & light-headed in Sainsbury's so opened a box of the 'eat natural' lunchies and ate one. (I DID then buy the box!!)

Lunch - Sainsbury's 'yoghurt crunch' - in Sains cafe - a large clear plastic cup with melon, mango, kiwi, yoghurt and something like muesli on the top.

Snack - slice of buttered tea loaf (?) in cafe at local urban farm

Tea - Roast chicken, carrots, cauli, leek & vlf salad cream.

Wine :eek:

Have cut up a mango which I'll probably have some or all of later.

edit .. I had half of the mango and then later a Boots shapers snack bar.

Last edited:
Thank you Joy :)

Meeeee Toooooooo - does it really count if nobody but the boyfriend saw.......but he doesn't really count anyhow cos he's little bit drunk too!!!! He's on the sofa chucking out the zeeeeee's as I type!!!!

:8855::8855:

Wed 17th Feb

Breakie - 2 weetabix etc as usual

Lunch - (out) Tuna & red onion melt ciabata with a salad garnish - didn't have the chunky chips it came with. Yes I COULD have made a 'better' choice - but it WAS nice :)

Tea - Roast chicken, roasted butter nut squash & left over cauli & carrots with vlf salad cream. Half mango with vlf from frais

Have brought to work - more roast chicken, silverskin pickles, gherkins and an 'eat natural' kids lunchie.

I'm hoping (but not betting) that I'll be able to leave alone the chocolates that are around tonight :(:(:( xx

edit - 7 small squares sainsburys belgian choc & 1 thorntons 'moment' :( x

Last edited:
Thurs 18th Feb

At Mum's - Crust off Nimble wholemeal (very thin one) with icbinb

Breakie - 2 weetabix, blueberries etc
Then just before I went to bed I had 2 slices of pork loin with phili light in between.

Bed all day, plum when got up.

Tea - Chicken breast filled with 2 laughing cow lights and wrapped in slice of bacon & baked. Roasted toms, courgette & mushrooms. Mango & vlf from frais.

Before I left for work - half a slice of corned beef and a slice of dinosaur turkey roll (lol)

Have brought to work - tub of silverskin onions & gherkins, 2 small pears, 2 yellow plums & 1 red one and an 'eat natural' kid's lunchie. Strange combination but I didn't know what to bring tonight ... you know when you don't really fancy anything in particular and your imagination seems to have deserted you??

Will try to leave the choc alone tonight xx

edit - slice of ham and 1 thornton's moment :eek:

edit again - 2 go ahead yoghurt breaks & 2 squares sainsbury's belgian choc :(

Last edited:
Why are cocolates so hard to resist?!!! Lol

Why are cocolates so hard to resist?!!! Lol

I have no idea Tan but I wish they weren't!! :(

Not been a v 'good' day :(

Had a piece of nimble with icbitb & 6 pringles at mum's. Then went home and had 2 pieces of Pumkin & sesame seed bread toasted - banana on one and phili light & branston on the other. Then I had a Boots shapers bar, followed soon after by another and a slice of brie!

In bed all day while a half shoulder of lamb slow-cooked with leeks, mushrooms, passata, apricots and moroccan spices. Had a LOT of this with carrots for tea. That mightn't sound too bad but because it was slow cooked all the fat was in there as well - I could see it on the plate in the sauce - it was lovely too! :eek:

At Mum's before work I had a slice of tirimasu, 3 cream biscuits and a flake.

I've brought to work some of the left over lamb in a sandwich (2 pieces of the pumpkin seed bread and olive light spread with a bit of vlf salad cream), 2 yellow plums, a tub full of pickles and gherkins, an 'eat natural' kid's lunchie and a flake. (found a pack of flakes in my mother's which were left from Christmas!)

I've noticed I've started bringing more stuff to work - if it's here I'll eat it so I need to cut back down again. Can't believe I used to go all night with just an LT flapjack LOL!! xx

I sincerely hope I won't be editing to add stuff this time :eek: :( **sigh**

but here I am :(:( 4 squares of wholenut and another 'moment' :(:( xx

Last edited:
Well done on the loss Jan, thats a really good week.

I know where you are coming from with the chocolates, they are just too irresistable.

Oh Jan :hug99: That damn chocolate!!!! Grrrr lol

still not as bad as me over the last few days Jan. I would have killed anyone who tried to to take my chocolate away that's for sure.

still not as bad as me over the last few days Jan. I would have killed anyone who tried to to take my chocolate away that's for sure.

:rotflmao:

Well now I can get back on here!!!
Left it till last yesterday only to find I couldn't get on when I was ready to 'confess' ;) Don't know if I'll be able to remember it all now .....

Started after I left work yesterday morning - on the way to my Mum's - Bought chunky milky bar & Galaxy bubbles, had toasted wholemeal roll with clover at Mum's - couple of spoons of cheesey coleslaw etc etc (can't remember :()

At home - weetabix etc, piece pumpkin seed bread with olive light spread & egg&bacon sandwich filler. Boots Shapers blueberry & yoghurt bar.

Bed all day

Tea - Lightly dusted river cobbler, Baked flat mushroom, left over carrots & baby beetroots.

Another Boots Shapers bar.

V & Cs xx

Sunday 21st Feb

Breakie - 2 weetabix etc etc

Lunch - out - Tuna steak - 4 new potatoes, salad garnish a few peas & a little portion of mayo (not lf)

snack - Alpen light bar

Tea - Bird's Eye Crispy chicken with stir fried veg.

V & Cs !!! xx (tooooo many :eek:)

edit to add - crust off pumpkin seed loaf, 1/3 with houmous, 1/3 with phili light & 1/3 with egg& bacon sandwich filler. 'Eat natural' kid's lunchie.

Last edited:
Gained 0.4lb .... guess I deserved that! :(

Monday 22nd Feb

Breakie - 2 weetabix, blueberries, splenda & skimmed milk.

Lunch - (out) bacon & egg sandwich - it was YUM!

yellow plum

Tea - 'Look what we found' pouch of beef bolognese served with carrots, brocolli & leeks.

Will be having some wine later :eek: xx

Last edited:
Get you out for lunch two days on the trot! :giggle:

0.4lb gain ... nothing! pah! lol x

LOL! Well if you can call grabbing a butty in a greasy spoon while shopping 'out for lunch' then yeah get me! ;):) xx

REALLY want to lose 4 or 5 lbs before my sister's wedding in 3 weeks and don't it to take 3 weeks!!! MUST get a grip!! xx

Lets both try get a grip :giggle:

Back