JanD's Maintenance Diary, wk 25 onwards.

JanD

maintaining since June'09
:D Just checking in so im subscribed x

Hi so sorry to hear your mam had a bad fall it must have been a shock for you to find her. Hope she feels better and isn't in too much pain.

You've been very good with your foods this weekend well done.

Hope it continues. :)

Thanks anne-marie - luckily my daughter was there and had picked her up and made the all-healing cup of tea ..... she's fine in herself.

I do feel as though I've had a good week - the scales in the morning will tell I suppose xx

Good luck with your weigh in. And as you know urself sometimes it doesnt show on the scales but fingers crossed coz you totally deserve a nice surprise. xxx

;) thanks - and hope you keep your power!!! xxx

A good start to a new thread ... 2lbs off last week :)

Monday 30th November

Breakie - 2 weetabix, blueberries, splenda & skimmed milk

Bit of broken biscuit - about 1/3rd?

Lunch (in Tescos) - Jacket potato with chilli & side salad

slice of ham, teaspoonful of peanut butter (not together ;))

3 pieces of sushi.

Tea - sausages, new potatoes & carrots & maybe some gravy.

V&Cs

Alpen light bar xx

Last edited:
Ooooh good hearty Tea there jan. Im a bit scared to eat sausages - what ones do you have? And well done on your loss, superb :) x

Well done on your loss you SO deserved it! I love the 1/3 of a broken biscuit ur so great haha!

Ooooh good hearty Tea there jan. Im a bit scared to eat sausages - what ones do you have? And well done on your loss, superb :) x

To be perfectly honest Tan - I defrosted the freezer last night and these are just some that have been in there since I don't know when, so I'm using them up. They're Aberdeen Angus beef ones. Oh - and when I went to look what they were I spotted the pack of 6 sushis which I'll be having 3 of later. They were reduced in tescos. I'd forgotten about them. In fact I might have them now as a little appetizer Mmmmmmm.

Well done on your loss you SO deserved it! I love the 1/3 of a broken biscuit ur so great haha!

Or extremely sad LOL!! Thank yooooo xx

no not sad i think its very honest.

Tuesday 1st December.

Been a funny old day, after breakfast (2 weetaix, raspberries, splenda & skimmed milk) took Mum to the fracture clinic, now get his for a good excuse .... you have to pay £2 to park the car (all the disabled spaces were taken) and we were in and out really quickly so we went to the cafe to make the £2 worth it ... mad logic or what? LOL. I had 1 piece of bread with 1 pat of butter and one rasher of bacon. My excuse was that it's my wedding anniversary and it was always going to be a bit of a 'treat' day. . Then took Mum home and permed her hair. Had lunch there which was 2 slices of danish bread, clover, cheese and coleslaw and 5 pringles.
Had 2 bites of a chicken sausage left over from cooking grandkids tea, before DH went to get us a takeaway. I had a mixture of Roast duck & cashew nuts, special chop suey and fried rice. Of course I had too much. :eek:
Later I'll be having a sloppy fresh cream cake mum bought for our ann and 2 red Lindt choccies.
OH! And I had a little thorntons choc out of the advent calendar afore mentioned granchildren brought for us.

AND I'm having a bottle of wine ... to drink to the next 14 years ;) (or maybe to forget the last 14 LOL! ;):) xx

:love047: :party0038: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY HUN!

And of course its gonna be a treat day and you deserve it you can always make up for it another day. xxxxx

Enjoy the rest of it.

:love047:

Ahhh jan congrats on your anniversary :) Rightly so you should be having a bit of a 'treat' day - you deserve it :)

How is your mum now?

Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening with DH :) xxxx

Thank you guys!

Had a lovely evening though I was REALLY tired!

Mum is fine in herself thanks for asking - just a bit inconvenient not having much use of her right hand.

Finished off last night with .... piece of bread with olive light and egg & bacon sandwich filler, 4 nice cream biscuits :)() and 2 tia marias with pepsi max :eek:

Still - all over now. I had no intentions of trying to play 'catch-up' just of getting back to what I was doing last week but I actually missed breakfast this morning because I didn't get up till lunch time ... ha ha - good way of missing a meal - and I DO love my bed! xx

Excellent way to look at it. No point playing catch up it never works just get back to what you were doing one bad day aint gonna do much damage. Glad to hear your mam is well.

Can't wait for your comments on my day im expecting a big kick. haha!

So all in all today I've had .... (wed 2nd dec)

Lunch - chicken salad wrap with extra light salad cream

Tea - Smoked river cobbler & stir fried veg.

Having some wine tonight. I have a night off because I'm going to court tomorrow .... HaHa .... no I haven't been a naughty girl (well I haven't been caught anyways ;)) .... It's about the nicest thing one can have to go to court for I would think. It's the final pronouncement of the adoption of my 2 eldest grandchildren (being adopted by my son and his civil partner) .... and then out to lunch :eek: - but I don't care. This is most definitely a once on a lifetime occasion! One thing tho' I won't be indulging in the alcohol as I have to go to work tomorrow night.

2 oatcakes with houmous xx

Last edited:
wooooooo weeee!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome news about tomorrow!!!! Enjoy the day and i hope everything goes ok :) xxx

Thank yoooooooo!! xxx

Back