JanD's New Year, New Start, Maintenance Diary

Sorry I was having a blond moment :) :)

LOL!! Glad you all sorted that out whille I was out! ;)

8st 8lbs???!!!

cartoonWoman.jpg

I think not :giggle: ;)

10st 3lbs is what I'd like to be :)

Thanks for all your good wishes folks :) xx

BTW - Circus was brill :) Kids all delivered back to parents & back to work for me tonight - for a rest ;) xx

Well done hun! When are you planning to refeed?x

I'm going to do another week TFR then from next wednesday add in a low carb meal. I'll have enough products to do that for 10 days. Towards the end of that time I'll decide whether to order more and do that for longer or let myself loose on real food completely. But I really want to keep the momentum going until I get to 10st 3lbs if I possibly can. There are a couple of occasions coming up where I'll want a glass of wine or three though - I'll cross that bridge when it hatches ;) xx

Sounds like a plan Jan :) xxx

Sounds like a great plan!
Glad you had a good time with the kids :) x

Better late than never.......well done you x

Sure - why not? I probably wouldn't even notice another one in the house! ;) x

Nah then - I wasn't going to say anything on here but do you remember last week I was moaning (who me? moan? :eek:) about the whole house being covered in plaster dust and I just didn't know how I was going to find the time .... ?
Well to cut a long story short I had Molly Maid in today to spring clean. I wasn't going to mention it coz I feel sorta guilty that a/house was so rotten (wasn't JUST plaster dust tho that put the top hat on it - housework always bottom of 'to do' list, often falls off it's so far down. Add to that son and family staying while we were away AND the plastering and all in all I couldn't face it) b/I couldn't face doing it myself so felt inadequate & c/really goes against the grain to pay someone to do something I could/should be doing myself.

I was embarrassed showing the woman round the other day for the quote and again this morning when I showed the girls in. However I was looking forward to once again having a nice clean house. They did my bedroom first so I could go to bed.

Well what I'm finding really odd is the way I now feel about it - or rather the way I DON'T feel. I expected to feel the way I always feel when houseworks all done sort of pleased and relieved and satisfied but I don't ... I just feel - well, nothing really, it's quite strange and VERY disappointing. Can't fathom it ... maybe I'm just ODD!! (Don't say it!! ;))

I should be at least glad I don't have to do it but I really feel absolutely nothing! Weird! xx

Maybe what I normally feel is more a sense of achievement which I don't have because I haven't done it myself ... oh I don't know! :eek: xx

Lololol what are you like!! Why didn't you want to say anything? Ain't nothing wrong in having in a cleaner :p

You could always re-do it just so you feel that sense of acheivement and satisfaction ;) :rolleyes: hehe xxx

I know - it's crazy ... I'M crazy ... but we knew that already ;)

As for doing it again myself ... erm not THAT crazy! :D

I have got to do the windows though - I left them out of the quote as there's 27 of them and I thought it would bump it up too much & anyway I don't mind doing them and they're not that bad at the mo (yadderyadderyadder ;)) so maybe I'll do them over the weekend & see if that helps :) xx

Or maybe not ;) xx

:giggle:

You've got 27 windows??!!!! You live in a mansion?! Lol xx

Oh HaHa - it's 17 not 27 hit the wrong key - that still sounds a lot doesn't it? It's just a funny shape so some rooms have 2 windows - the porch has 2 as well, one room's got 3! AND there's glass in the front and back doors! ;) xx

Good plan Jan :) I think I might be joining u - I'm doing at least another week of TFR then will add a low card meal for a couple of weeks..

Oh Jan you made me laugh! I wouldn't worry about it! Hubby does all the housework (generally) as he isn't working full time atm and first of all I hated it!! But now I love it and dreading him going back to work!

So we've established you live in an odd shaped house with lots of windows :giggle: :p xx

I only have 3! I think I have window envy!

:rotflmao:

LOL! Please don't bother with the window envy! I think I have 'only 3' window envy! ;) xx

Back