JanD's New Year, New Start, Maintenance Diary

Hehehe it is not so good when the weather is like this though. Can't seem to get much air through :(

Hi jan how r u getting on? Is this nearly the end of ur 3rd week now? It actually goes quite fast - don't u think? Looking forward to seeing how ur WI goes on Wednesday x

Yep - just all day tomorrow and then I'm having a chicken salad with balsamic on wednesday evening .. can't wait! :). I'm really ready for something to eat now but then that's probably because I know I'm having something soon!

It is so hard when you know the end is in sight! Hope you enjoy!
I was like that though when I first did lipotrim. This time I am not giving myself a time limit- just going to plod along!

Can't believe it's been 3weeks already Jan! :) xx

OMG I can't believe it's three weeks already either! Its just flown by - easy said by one who's not on TFR tho lol x

LOL! It HAS gone quick - well - since after the first 6 days anyway! Really looking forward to my chicken salad ... (saddo ;)) xx

Not at all Jan! :)
Chicken salad is still one of my fave meals! xxx

No wonder you're looking forward to your chicken salad, I am and I've got about another 7 weeks to go yet! Love the flavours when you finish TFR. Hope weigh in goes well for you tomorrow!

Jan, hope the weigh in is a good one. It does seem no time since you started. Well done for hanging in there.

Thanks folks :)

I've given myself a real 'last chance workout' today. Apart from half an hour for lunch I've been out cleaning up our drive for about 6hrs. I had a lot of help from 2 of the grandsons but I'm absolutely knackered my back is KILLING me and I've got open blisters on my hands from the hoe and the brush! (Oh poor me - are you feeling sorry for me yet?? ;)) It's not finished either :eek: ... we have quite a long drive for our sins and room for 3 cars side by side at the end of it. I've done the cars end and halfway down. You could probably get 3 cars in the length I've done but there's another 2 car lengths to do :(.

Anyhoo! Looking forward to wi tomorrow - with some trepidation as per usual :eek: and DEFFO looking forward to that salad :) xxx

So, not only do you live in an odd shaped house with lots of windows but you have a maaaasssiiiivvveeee driveway! :giggle: 6hours of cleaning, that's got to of burnt some cals! :D

:fingerscrossed: for tomorrow xxx

LOL! I must post some photos so you can see ;)

And thanks :) xx

hhaha yes defo! I've got a mental image of what it looks like and for some reason im thinking cottage-like :giggle: I bet im waaaaaaaaaaaay off! haha x

Naw I wouldn't describe it like that. I don't know how I'd describe it really. Will have to let photos speak for themselves when I get round to it!!

Fingers crossed for your weigh in today but after all that "exercise" yesterday you'll have a great loss I bet.

Good luck for today sweetie! Everything crossed for you!x

Absolutely, totally, completely and categorically peed off at a lousy, rotten, ridiculous, @rsey, effing 1.8lbs off.

Good job I'd already planned to eat today or believe me it'd be back on by lunchtime!!!!

Rant over - I'll get over it :( xx

Oh nightmare for you Jan - I just dont understand!!!! Fingers crossed it comes off more when u eat again - metabolism an all that!! Sorry - wish I had something infinitely wise and wonderful to say...x

Oh but thank you so much for no platitudes :) I appreciate the support, really! xx

Back