January TS buddies

Great loss charlie congrats :)

My new delivery came and i finally got to try the new bars i've been dying to try, found them lovely for the first half i was in heaven then they got a bit sickly, so i think splitting them into two sittings is the way to go, I think someone else suggested this on a previous post, so pleased to have something different to consume :D

I know what you mean about feeling more hungry since you started exercising, i was feeling hungry yesterday after i cycled.

hope everyones having a good day today

Fabulous loss Charlie well done :scale:

Had a good day today, not been tempted by anything even though I spent a lot of the day being surrounded by cakes and biscuits - was a big event in work today and there were goodies everywhere - who needs them when I can have a bar later lol --- I just had black coffee all day!

Well done Katie, its difficult when people repeatedly ask if you want a cake/biscuit/chocolate, I keep getting "go on, one won't hurt" Grrrrrrrr lol

Jellybellies, enjoy your new goodies!

Week 3 day 5

Happy Friday all x

Yes I survived the rock steps, the air here is very damp just now so struggled with my breathing 3/4 of the way up (I am asthmatic). I won't be doing it again for a while so just long walks with the dog it it. Diet going well, might not be saying that on Monday tho, I have my first night out whilst on plan planned, and believe it or not I am fairly bitter that I am going as I am so focused. My OH wants me to meet his colleagues and their partners and I get that, but in my head I'm not ready 'physically'. I want socially my life to pause for a few weeks but I feel quite selfish so I have decided to make right choices and maybe take a little break, never know it might do me some good.

I have a question!!!!!!

Does anyone suffer from REALLY sensitive teeth on the diet????? Some days my teeth really hurt but dentist says my X-rays shows they are perfect. I had this last time too!!!

Oh! And I found my hip bone last night whilst lying in bed......progress lol.

Have a great Friday all xxx

Well done Katie, that must have been quite difficult but good on you!
Peggy, I haven't had a problem with my teeth since I started so can't help I'm afraid. Congrats on finding your hip bone. Hope to find mine soon LOL.
I'm struggling a bit on TS and am thinking of having a 'treat' of one high protein meal a week? Does anyone think this will really hinder my diet. Being 100% the rest of the week.
Am half a pound from my first stone whoop whoop :)

LOL @ hip bone Piggy!! Can't say that I have noticed anything different about my teeth, so can't help with that one. Soz
Roxi

I guess it depends on what you have and how much?
As I am on week 4 next week I plan to have my extra 200 cals as a bit of turkey and some salad leaves, as I think something along those lines will keep me focussed. Am concerned about putting on though. Does everyone do the extra calories for week 4 or not bother?

The answer Roxie is I don't think. I've had a chicken breast on a Friday night (on Cambridge) and I was still losing 3-4 lb a week. Tbh if it gets it out of your system then it will keep you on plan longer. X

Damn my teeth lol!!!!!! Just me then x

Peggy

Good evening one and all, not made it on here till now as I've had my mum round for a visit this evening - am still full of cold and I'm so glad it's the weekend, am looking forward to the rest :)

PiggySue no I've never had sensitive teeth while doing a vlcd - love that you've found your hip bone though, really made me smile!

Hi all, haven't been on for a while but thought I'd report my WI results. Just into week 4 and wk2 was good (2.4kg) but wk3 was only 0.5kg :( At least that's normal though...

It's made me more determined to fit in some exercise though, I've got a few classes booked at the gym for next week and I'm starting swimming lessons on Wednesday - I can already swim but I'm doing that sport relief 5k swim in March so I want to get a bit faster so it doesn't take me hours!

I was at a kids birthday party last week and all the babies were making me so broody - can't wait to lose weight so we can have another ourselves, more motivation I suppose!

Morning all, hope weekends are going well.
Unfortunately had to get up early today as waiting for someone to collect something I sold on ebay....grrrr they better turn up! lol
Just been for a very short run, thought that was a better idea then wiping myself out when having so few calories. Think the rower will be dusted off this afternoon.

Quiet weekend trying to resist food, as am really feeling quite hungry at the moment.

Day 7 week 3, so tomorrow is the big WI, have no idea what sort of week it has been other than I have been 100%!
Time will tell!

Happy Sunday all!

Tiggy I'm the same as you with week 3 weigh in tomorrow, I'm not feeling hopeful of a big loss but I have been 100% so the only way is (should be!) down.

I'm sat watching the men's final at the Australian Open, had a nice lie in today as the dog only woke at 8:15, I've just made him his scrambled eggs and I'm currently playing fetch with one of his toys while typing.

Weather here is awful, it's bucketing down so at this rate we'll be going for the shorter walk this morning, apart from that my only plans for today are cleaning up.

Hi all,
well the good news is that I made it to the gym yesterday and burned off 500 cals! Felt great as I haven't been for months. Determined to get back to my old routine of 3 or 4 times a week. Hoping to get my bike out of the garage today as have a 6mile ride planned for Tuesday afternoon. The bad news is that it made me sooooooo hungry I had a protein based meal last night. Chicken breast wrapped in lean bacon, mushrooms and 8 sprouts. I'm surprised to still be in ketosis this morning but not happy that I appear to have put on 2lb today because of it!!! Grrrrr! Will be a very small loss tomorrow morning at this rate.
I am concerned that if I do all of this exercise I will cave and start eating meals :sigh:
Back on it today. Maybe its mind over matter.
Hope you are all having a great weekend.

A 4lb loss for me this week, am under the half stone mark - hurray 15's here I come :D

Morning all so Monday is back again, which means WI day!
Lost 3, which I am a little disappointed with, but realistically I should be happy.I think its because I am thinking this week I have to add extra cals and probably means I won't lose next week.! Still, far better than staying the same or putting on, so I am giving myself a slap!! lol

Yay! Well done on your 4 Katie!

Hi Roxi!

Sorry I've not been around recently, work has been terribly hectic. There have been some awesome loses recorded here, well done everyone.

I'm still hanging on though, still 100%. I'm in my fourth week though, so I've added in some veg on a couple of nights - either a 100g of broccoli or 100g of asparagus (which is only 20cals somehow) both steamed and served plain. If I can lose another 3lbs this week then I will have lost 2 stone in total in the first four weeks, which would be an amazing result.

The diet seems to be very easy now, just rolling along. I have a planned break on Valentine's day for some steak and red wine and after that I'm going straight through to the end of February. I need to refeed in the first week in March as I am off to the States on 11th.

Afternoon everyone :) sorry i've been absent all weekend have a terrible cold :(
but WI day waits for no man hehe I've lost 5lb this week, which i'm very pleased with 22lbs in 3 weeks now thats something to be extremely pleased about :) I feel great because of it.

Well done on your losses ladies, Roxi 3lb is still a good loss! Katie hope your 4lb a week keeps going like that all the way thru.

Well back to sulking about my cold i think lol

Well done Tiggy & JB, they're both excellent losses :clap: :clap:

Hendricks it's good to see you back glad all is going well :)

Hiya. Great losses tonight. Katie, Tiggy and JB you are all awesome. Well done. You keep me going through these long cold days!
I've lost 3.5lbs this week and I'm pretty pleased with this. I've been to the gym today and am really tired tonight. Only half a pound until I'm officially in the 15's yaaaay.
Got a big family wedding coming up on the 15th Feb and will be having the weekend off then but otherwise I'm looking forward to seeing what I can achieve in Feb.
Bring it on!!! ;) Keep up the excellent work my lovelies :)

Back