January TS buddies

Hi everyone. My night out on Saturday was excellent, and much as I hate to admit it, my OH was right, I met some lovely people which helps me settle in here. Food and drink went out the window, but I can deal with it and move on, back on 100% today. I was glad to get back to the diet I need to get back that great feeling I had before Saturday.

Excellent losses everyone. I'm not holding out much hope for Wednesday !!

Peggy x

Great loss Roxi, well done :D

Peggy I'm glad you had a good night and well done for getting back on the packs, fab achievement!

It's my first day on Exante today after gaining over a stone after going from nearly 18st (I've been in the 18s before though) to 12st 7lb...

Holiday in Albir 5 weeks today, so bring it on world!!!

Good luck WannaBe!

Thanks Katie.
Welcome and good luck wannabe ?

Evening everyone, glad to see the regulars back, welcome wannabe.

I love the encouragement we all share.

Awesome Team January!

Day 2 Wk4.

Had my extra calories yesterday in the form of a turkey breast steak, salad leaves and cherry toms. It seriously filled me up and really makes me feel there won't be a loss this week. guess only time will tell!
I have finally sold enough stuff that was lying around the house to buy my new Mountain bike, so am excited about that! Big kid at heart really! Hoping tp ick it up when I go to Cornwall should get a couple of cheeky bike rides in with my son too! 4 sleeps and I should have it!! :D

Were obviously doing something right, there have once again been some awesome losses, fingers crossed for those that haven't weighed yet!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Well it's Day 2. I feel okay, a little bit tired, the scales this morning said 13st 7lb... tbh with you guys though, I did do other shakes Sat n Sun but wouldn't have been in ketosis as I did snack and had a take-out on Sun night before starting Exante.

But whooop! :D

The Chocolate Mint I have decided has a hint of musty dusty old curtains.

Hey Tiggy, here's to your new mountain bike :)

Welcome wannabe, and congrats with the start, I go thru phases with which shakes etc i like and dislike.
i've been struggling with my first shake before work, cos i leave the house at 5.30am i am tryin to have a shake at 5.15... but half asleep still and shaking my shake is not seeming to work cos it always ends up lumpy :( not a good start to my day.
Have chicken breast, rocket lettuce and cucumber for this evening, looking forward to adding a meal all the exercise has been making me tired

hope everyones getting thru the days ok :D We are a fantastic team of lovelies

Tiggy well done on deciding to get a bike, look forward to hearing how you get on - I'm getting mine out (will take 3 weeks dusting!!!) when I get to 15st 6lb or below!

Hey Tiggy, here's to your new mountain bike :)

Welcome wannabe, and congrats with the start, I go thru phases with which shakes etc i like and dislike.
i've been struggling with my first shake before work, cos i leave the house at 5.30am i am tryin to have a shake at 5.15... but half asleep still and shaking my shake is not seeming to work cos it always ends up lumpy :(

I make my shake at home, using a hand blender, and then pop it in a small round clip top flask/tupperware type thing and stick it in my handbag. Then I can have it when ever I want and no lumps. It works well for me.

Good news on the bike tiggy. Remember if you want to ride it for commuting or similar you can put some slick road tyres on it.

Just been thinking, I'm definitely not a TS kinda guy... I'm just replacing meals I'd normally have with the shakes... I feel pretty good today. I'm expecting my weight on Friday when I weigh in to be about 13st 7lb, which I'll be happy with. My goal is only for the 3rd March, I'll easily make that I'm sure.

Hendricks, thanks for that but its 16 miles each way to work so don't think I will brave that while doing exante! I might make it there, but not back lol, would hate to be marooned at work!!!

Hahahahaha Tiggy no don't chance getting marooned at work ?
Hendricks, can I just ask how long the pre made up shakes last in your bag please? I thought you had to drink them straight away.
Thanks
Roxi

Roxi, believe me that would be one of the worst things ever! lol

Hendricks, I am curious about making the shakes up too!

Roxi, believe me that would be one of the worst things ever! lol

Hendricks, I am curious about making the shakes up too!

Katie & Jellibabies, bike ordered now have to wait 13 days! 13 days!!!! I hate waiting! lol

Morning all, not sure why my posts above were part repeated, the gremlins must be out.

Last day at work for me this week and then heading off to sunny Cornwall for a few days to see my son & daughter. :D

Will be as good as I can, but not going to beat myself up if I slip a bit. (says that now!! lol)

Have a great day all. x

Well! After Saturday I thought there was no hope for me this week, but would you believe, 3lb off. Probably hit me next week!!!!

Peggy x

Well done Peggy, great loss!

Surprisingly enough I'm feeling really good today, not that I've felt bad other days but today I'm full of good feeling, happiness and optimism....lol I expect normal service will resume soon :D

Not had much to drink today so now that I'm home I'll have to put that right. Have got nothing at all planned for this evening, not even thought about what packs I'll have.

Just had an email to say that my petite (hurray yes petite) jeans have been delivered to the store, you just know that when I pick them up I'll be trying them on daily -- can't wait!

Back