Friday 1128
Saturday 1241
Sunday 1128

Zig Zagging calories
Maintenance: 1861 Calories/day
Fat Loss: 1489 Calories/day
Extreme Fat Loss: 1128 Calories/day

Last edited:
I wish i could eat nothing when im hungover :( I always seem to crave Mcdonalds strawberry milkshakes, sausage and egg mcmuffins, pizza, chocolate, cake etc......Oh and orange lucosade....its the most amazing hangover cure!!

Aw i know i usually crave all sorts of crap when im hungover!! Weighed myself today and i have gained 2 pounds! :( I knew it was coming but im still really annoyed with myself!! I have been so silly this week though! cake, crisps, night out with fry up! never mind tho! back on track today! :)

Friday 24th Sep.. (weigh in +2 pounds!! :( I can't say im surprised! I have had 2 nights out, a night at my friends including lots of alcohol, cake, crisps all sorts!) Back on track today!!

Breakfast- 1x scrambled egg on 1 slice of toast with a scraping of butter

Lunch- bowl of brocolli and stilton soup with 1 slice of bread and butter

Dinner- spaghetti with philladelphia light sauce, mushrooms and salmon, with salad

Snack- 3x choc mikado biscs (30 cals) woowww!

Drinks- water, tea with semi skimmed milk and 2 sweetners

Last edited:
Saturday 25th Sep...

Breakfast- vanilla muller light (95) and mixed berries

Lunch- beans on 2x slices of white toast with butter

Snack- Handful of almonds
Handful of bombay mix

Dinner- half beef wellington, 2 sausages, mash and peas

Snack- WW desert (163)
Quavers (87)

Drinks- water, really light ribena (20)

Last edited:
Sunday 26th Sep...

Breakfast- 1x egg scrambled, 1 slice of ham (18)

Lunch- 1 slice of white toast with butter and jam

Dinner- roast pork with potatoes, brocolli, carrots and cauliflower

Snack- 8x mikado biscs- (84)

Drinks- 1x mocha, orange squash, water, 1x tea with semi skim milk + 2 sweeteners

Last edited:
dont be too hard on yourself, your only human, sometimes life gets in the way. I have had a few bad days myself so a fresh start for me too:)

Don't worry bout the gain this week chick....at least you enjoyed yourself!! Ill be dreading next saturday weigh day now as i drank my weight in vodka last night!!! Never mind....tomorrows a new day!! :)

Don't worry bout the gain this week chick....at least you enjoyed yourself!! Ill be dreading next saturday weigh day now as i drank my weight in vodka last night!!! Never mind....tomorrows a new day!! :)

I actually didn't go out this weekend! I am shocked!! hopefuly i will lose it again this week! :)
Hope u had a good night! u deserve it!
xx

Monday 27th Sep...

Breakfast- 2x weetabix (127) with 100ml semi skimmed milk (49) and 7g serving of honey (23)
(199)

Lunch- BLT sandwich (2 slices white bread with small amount of butter, lettuce, tomato and 2 slices of bacon)
(600)

Snack- Pain au chocolat (naughty!)
(350)

Dinner- Prawn and crab stick salad (lettuce, grated carrot, tomatoes, cabbage, 2x crab sticks, prawns and salad cream)
(200)

Snack- slice of ham (18) babybel (70)
4x mikado biscs (42)
(130)

Days Total- 1479

Drinks- Orange squash, water, 1x mocha, 1x tea

Last edited:
Tuesday 28th Sep...

Breakfast- 2x weetabix (127) with 100ml semi skimmed milk (49) and 7g serving of honey (23) with half a small banana (50)
(249)

Lunch- spaghetti with philadelpia light sauce, mushrooms, prawns and salad
(600)

Snack- 7x mikado biscs
(75)

Dinner- 4x mikado biscs (43)
slice of white toast with butter, jam and peanut butter. (200)
(243)

Snack- 1x rocky bisc (106) , 10 cal soup

Days Total (1272)

Drinks- Diet coke, water, 1x tea

Last edited:
Wednesday 29th Sep...

Breakfast- 1 slice of white toast with butter, jam and peanut butter
(200)

Lunch
Toffee muller light (97)
1x Apple (50)
(147)

Snack
2 x rice cakes (58) with 7g utterly butterly (32)
and 1 slice of ham (18)
3x mikado biscs (32)
(140)

Dinner
Chicken and veg pie (389)
Peas (60)
Mash (200)
Gravy (20)
(669)

Snack
Cheese and onion walkers
(181)

Total 1414

Drinks
Diet coke, water, mocha (77)

Last edited:
Oooh i see you're counting calories now too :) I find i can see if ive had a good or naughty day if i do that!! x

Yeah im getting on ok i think!! Im just really struggling with my weekends :( This weekend its my Nans birthday and we're going out for a curry....Saturday ive got my bridesmaid dress fitting and then doing lunch with the girls and then out for another curry for my mates 30th birthday!! So its like non stop food for the whole weekend and then im going away to Cardiff next weekend!! ARGH!!! Food and drink overload!! In the week I do really well though, lol!!

Here's to hoping we both get 2lbs or more off this week :) Im keeping everything crossed for us....although to be fair, a STS will be a miracle for me!!!! x

Thanks Shanny, same to you too!! We'll be skinny minnie's in no time!! :) x

Back