Jelly Babys Healthy Food Diary! :)

Thankyou Shanny! How are you getting on??

Crazy I wouldn't worry about your nights out!! Enjoy it and just be good the rest of the week! Im going for a curry on Sat night with my brothers fiance! Im really looking forward to it but I know that it will be full of calories!! I wonder if it would be bad if I just ate the curry and nothing else that day....?? lol!! what do u think?!
What day do u weigh in?? xx

It isnt just the curry though is it....is all that comes with it!! I normally have garlic fried rice and a cheese naan when i have a curry, lol!! I miss it soooo much!! I think ill never be thin you know cuz i don't think ill be able to calorie count the rest of my life....just far too many nice foods to eat out there! Lol!!

When i go to the curry house now im dieting i tend to have a chicken tikka shashlick with a chappati.....but bhunas aren't meant to be too bad either cuz they're quite dry!! To be fair, i think you should just go and have what you fancy seen as your weigh day is friday isnt it?? You could easily rectify the few extra calories you've had!! Mines Saturday so i can do the same thing too :D x

Yeah I defo think its better to weigh in on a Fri or Sat cus then you can try and eat well through the week! :)

I usually have a chicken korma with mushroom rice nom nom!! but like THE worst curry to have!! Oh welll skip brekkie, skip lunch and mahuussive curry 4 din dins hehe!! xxx

Well thats one curry i cant stand thank god cuz its the worst thing you can have, lol!! But i do like its evil twin.....the chicken tikka masaala!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! lol!! i could just eat one now!!!! x

That is its evil twin muahahaha lol!! love it!
Luckily im not drinking this weekend or I might end up getting the pate on toast out again when I get home lol!! xx

Ohhh pate!! I love pate....but only really eat it a christmas for some strange reason!! Oh god....ive forgot about christmas!! How am i going to diet over christmas!!? lol!! Maybe i should just save for some lipo instead :D

Well I am giving myself Christmas day and boxing day to eat whatevveerrr I like!! and after that its back to the diet! I have to give myself planned binge days or i will go MAD! especially with all the nice food in the house!! xxx

That sounds like a good plan which i think ill copy!! Christmas is all about buffets and lots of drink and theres no point having a miserable time avoiding it all!! Plus i have to work all over christmas so i think i deserve to treat myself with a few chocolates and sausage rolls :) Mmm....all we've done is talk about nice food tonight, lol!! x

I know were awful!! Yeah I thought it was a good plan! I copied it off some1 else!! sounds like thats what we will all be doing lol!! :)

This is very random but I have discovered that I like soya milk!! lol! I didn't think i did! ... Bit of pointless info for u there! hehe!
x

Mmm im really looking forward to Christmas now then!! Hmm dont think ive ever tried soya milk??? Whats it like?? I made the switch to skimmed a long time ago and theres not too many cals in that anyway!! x

I really don'y know how to describe the taste! its quite odd but I actually preferred it! Think I might give it a bash! lol!!
Ok im kinda dreading my curry now!! The more i think about it the more guilty i feel! oh deaaar xx

Thursday 30th Sep...

Breakfast- none (got up too late!)

Lunch- 2x weetabix (127) with 100ml semi skimmed milk (49) + 7g serving of honey (23)
(199)

Snack- 6x mikado sticks (64) 1x caramel rice cake (40)
(104)

Dinner- Chicken and mushroom pasta bake
(600)

Snack- 7x mikado sticks (77) Addictive!!

Total- 980

Drinks- 1x Tea, 1x litre of water

Last edited:
Friday 1st Oct... (weigh in day.. lost 4lbs!!! woooo :) )

Breakfast- 1 slice of dry toast
(91)

Lunch- Ham salad sandwich
(375)

Snack- cherry and almond croissant (so naughty but sooo good!)
(400)

Dinner- Sweet and sour chicken ready meal
(403)

Snack- Quavers
(87)

Total- 1556

Drinks- Orange squash, water, 1x mocha with semi skimmed milk (200)

Last edited:
Well done you! 4lb is a great loss.:clap:

Not been on the scales yet, WI day is Monday, so fingers crossed. I have been running to the loo every hour on the hour thanks to all the water I'm drinking, so at least I'm getting some exercise!:8855:
My bum ankle is really getting me down tho, I'm used to being quite active, I walk everywhere, so not being able to walk properly is driving me mad.

Woop woop!!!!! :D I think somebody definitely deserves their curry tomorrow!!! well done chick, really chuffed for ya!! :clap: xxx

Back