Jenny's Core Diary - Back and with a new target!

Well so far the 110% thing is going ok - although the scales are yet to show it!

Well so far the 110% thing is going ok - although the scales are yet to show it!

Well done you! Aaah i know that feeling! It will show soon, all your hard work will be worth it:) x

I've switched to points for this week only as it's my leaving do tomorrow, then my friends birthday on Saturday, so i think points may make it a bit easier to stay in control. I'll be sticking to core meals though as they're already made and in my freezer, but i'll just count the points.

How are you doing Jenny? Have you had a WI yet?:) x

Hi - no weigh in yet - i've avoided the scales after the weekend for the time being!!

Started my new job this week, which is fantastic, although i've got 3 weeks staying in a hotel in London where ALL meals are in the hotel restaurant. I've had a look at the menu and it looks like your typical pub style menu where chips are the only side order and salads are not readily available, so I think i'm going to have to accept that i'll be maintaining for the next couple of weeks. In some ways it's good as i'm so poor at the moment it'll mean i won't have to buy food for a while, but i know that i'll be doing far less activity than i normally would and have no facilities to take anything to eat there. The job is worth it though and i've got a toaster and microwave in my new place, so i know when i'm back in the office properly i'll be able to really shift some pounds. I just hate the fact knowing i've got 2 weeks in the hotel - I think it's because i know i won't have the resolve to leave nice foods uneaten on my plate for 2 weeks!

thats the worst thing when I go out - its not that you LOVE the bad food, just that I hate leaving food on my plate! It was drummed into me as a child that I shouldnt leave food!

cheers - I seriously love it - if anyone is looking for a job in london, cambridgeshire or suffolk with a bit of good-doing and a nice challenge then check out reed in partnership (www.reedinpartnership.co.uk). But let me know if you do so that I can claim the 'bounty' payment for recruiting someone - I promise i'll split it!

glad you're enjoying your new job - they sound good to work for, they were recruiting at uni just before i graduated :)

Back