Jenny's Core Diary - Back and with a new target!

Hey Jenny :) .... yukky totm has alot to answer for! .. Hope your back on track today tho ~hugs~

Nope, had a toasted cheese and ham sandwich for lunch, crisps and now cake that someone brought into the office!!!

Tomorrow I WILL get back 100%

try at least for something healthy tonight then you can maybe write the two days off and start again tomorrow. Keep it at a bad couple of days instead of it turning into a bad week!

good luck getting back on track - youve done so well so far! :) x

i'm done - had crumpets for dinner tonight. The binge is now out of my system!!

i'm done - had crumpets for dinner tonight. The binge is now out of my system!!

I must that toasted cheese sandwich sounded lovely Jenny!

Glad your back on track now hun x

Right, going to go on Core again for a week.

It's winter now so i'm finding it much easier to have soup at lunch (it's a mental thing!) and Eat do lovely ones that are really healthy. All my evening meals are core, so i just need to get myself organised to have breakfast in the mornings and stop eating chocolate!

Sounds like a plan to me Jenny! ... so im thinking maybe i could crack on and do it to LOL ....
What soups are from eat? ive never heard of them!

It's a chain of sandwich shops. There are loads of them in London, althought i'm not sure if they're nationwide or not - i know there's not one where i'm going to work, so i'm making the most of it for the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow's Thai Butternut Squash soup is only 2.5 points for a massive bucket! They're all freshly made, so i should think they should all fit with the Core plan if they're not creamy.

I think getting the little binge out of my system has made me re-focus. I think I do better when i'm not having any daily treats as i tend to overindulge and choose chocolate points over fruit points too often!!

Thanks - it's about time i stopped faffing and focused on it properly!

Sounds like a good idea :)

Im toying with trying Core again for a week or so

I love the flexibility of points, but I think I need the bigger portions and more rigid plan to keep me on track!!

Morning Jenny! .... those soups sound lovely ! ... Im loving the covent garden ones at the moment ! .. and im doing a big pan of stew today for tea, Im not feeling to well this morning so im thinking it will do us all good! ...
Starry go for it ;) ....

Ooh i love Covent Garden Soups - I got their recipe book a couple of years ago and it's the most used cook book i ever use! pea and ham is my favourite.

I made a casserole last weekend, i think i might have that and some dry roasted parsnips and spuds for dinner.

I've used up a million points this morning as i made someone brownies and as i was boxing them up one accidentally fell into my mouth!!! Oops!

dangerous! ive had to stop making most of my sweet goodies because i cant trust myself not to "taste" it constantly along the way! good luck with going back on Core :) x

When I was raising sponsorship for my 10k run I offered people the bribe of having a whole cake if they sponsored me more than £25 - loads of people took me up on the offer so i've been churning out loads of cakes and trays of brownies recently! Normally I don't eat them as they're for other people, but the last one wouldn't fit in the box!!! (coincidentally Nigel Slater's brownie recipe makes THE BEST brownies you will ever try!).

At least i've got a cake free weekend lined up.

Well getting back into Core seems to have gone ok - I had a few moments where i struggled at the weekend, but managed to stop myself from going to the shop and eating junk. Instead i made a bowl of pasta so big that by the time i finished eating it there was no way i wanted anything else to eat!

Today i'm having:
B: Banana (a mahoosive one)
L: Ryvita with smoked mackerel pate, a low fat yoghurt and a plum.
D: Egg, Chips, baked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes.

I forgot how much you could eat on the Core Plan!!!

sounds lovely.. i fancy some ryvitas now though which is strange.. thought i woulda wanted the egg and chips! :p

I've got the multi-grain ones which I much prefer to the ordinary ones. I usually end up having loads of them though - Lucky they're unlimited on Core!

aye me too - i love the dark rye ones as well, i have em covered with philadelphia, sliced tomato and alfalfa sprouts.. all Core too - i live on them when i do Core haha :)

Back