Joanie's back

I am enjoying so fingers crossed!

Plateau at the moment had lost but it's gone back (only .8) so hopefully back on track soon

I'm grand thanks. Still struggling to get back to 100% tfr but doing ok. Think I'm gonna revise my goal up to 11st 7lb and maybe do through to mid December instead of end November - see how it goes though. Still feeling positive and good which is the main thing and of course not putting weight on's a bonus :D

Good luck ;)

I'm grand thanks. Still struggling to get back to 100% tfr but doing ok. Think I'm gonna revise my goal up to 11st 7lb and maybe do through to mid December instead of end November - see how it goes though. Still feeling positive and good which is the main thing and of course not putting weight on's a bonus :D

Good luck ;)

My hubby is 5'8" and 12.5stone 32" waist and honestly there's not a pick of fat on him so I think you can easily revise goal up. Have you been doing any weights at all?

Read ur heading this direction soon remember we're a country if feeders so think ahead to obstacles and how you plan to overcome them and that'll help minimise the effect while you can relax and enjoy...

Done no exercise, only walking :eek:

Might start doing a bit more to tone up too I reckon. Just need to avoid the garlic spuds when I'm over :D

Good luck ;)

Done no exercise, only walking :eek:

Might start doing a bit more to tone up too I reckon. Just need to avoid the garlic spuds when I'm over :D

Good luck ;)

No champ, tatty bread or soda bread for you this visit! Toning might help ur metabolism and help u tighten up?

Bleugh major hurdle with weight, got to 142.4 a fortnight ago had even managed to get 141.6 at one stage but showing 143 this morning. I've been good one small slice of hubby's birthday cake but overall still under 800cals daily and under 50g carbs.

I'm working out and on plan but so far in November have lost only 1.6lbs which nearly 3 weeks in is pants. Need a woosh this week and totally need to cross into the 130s. This last 1/2stone is trying me...

141.6 and taking it as I'm determined to have a woosh this week- hoping for as much as 3lb this week lol here's hoping...

Busy at work and need to add 10mins more exercise 5days a week to get myself moving again...

140.6 this morning... Fingers crossed woosh for this week or at least another .8 lol

Wow crossed into 9s was 139.4 this morning so really really hoping this is the start of my woosh

138.2 yabba dabba do!!:eek:nly .4 to 3.5 stone!!!

Get in!!!!!! Well done :D

Currently pissed in Derry at Ptixhers golf club at a 40th birthday do...

D'oh!

:) :) :)

Good luck everyone ;)

Fabulous you'll be saying hi at the end of every sentence!!! Hope ur having a ball and beg your in laws are stunned whether they'll tell you or not!!!

Great progress Joanie - bet u are looking amazing - well done!

My woosh week is mega just got 137.6 so 4 gone this week so far!:worthy:

So I have crossed .2 over the 3.5 stone lost and am doing my happy dance!!! I'll be strutting round like a skinny witch today hehehe

Great progress Joanie - bet u are looking amazing - well done!

Ah thanks missus my last post saved but didn't upload just getting a chance to reply now. Really probably should drop another 1/2 stone but if I hit target and stay there over Christmas I'll tackle that 5 lb then.

How are u?

Back