chicken in fahitas mix 3 pts
40g half fat cheese 2.5pts
salsa 1 pt

snacks
4 mini eggs 2pts

drinks
4 vodka diet coke 4pts
total 20 pts

v.pleased with myself, managed to say no to all sorts of crap last night included choc rocky road sponge cake and sweet chilli sensations!![/quote]

Well done!! You did better than me - I was rubbish:cry:. I can't do weekend dieting! Back on track tomorrow.

Hi,

as you know i am starting ww tomorrow from home, i have not joined ww clubs or ww online.
And i was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for a lunch that is filling and also doesnt take long to make as i work 5days a week and need some ideas.
Thanks x

Hi JaxieD

Thanks, am so determined this time, think the secret is having good alternatives so I don't feel like I'm missing out!!
Hope you have a good week, btw you're pics are fantastic, uve done amazingly well!!!!

x

4???? Seriously, is that all? No knickers on heed then? :D

I had two last night and that's without friends round.

xx

I know :rolleyes: wot a loser eh!!!! To be honest im kinda going off booze (jeez never thot id see the day those words come out my mouth!!) completely over did it over christmas so not fussed about drinking these days!

However once id made dinner and eaten it was about half ten ish, so time we had a right good natter and pulled out the wii fit kinda ran out of time to get blootered!!

Having said that tho, goin out to see the twang tomorrow nite, off work so planning on making a day of it, my fondness for drink may reappear :D x

hi joanne, what a great day you had yesterday and can't beieve you didn't go over on points! thats great and you can only imagine the look on my face when i saw you had salad again today - no soup!!!
roll on the weighs in - fingers crossed all round.:)

Hi,

as you know i am starting ww tomorrow from home, i have not joined ww clubs or ww online.
And i was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for a lunch that is filling and also doesnt take long to make as i work 5days a week and need some ideas.
Thanks x

Lunch is probably what i struggle with most, really just time wise i struggle to organise anything. Soup is always a favourite of mine, check out the recipe thread for great low point soups.

Mite be a good idea to nosey around other peoples food diaries too and see what kind of things they eat for lunch, mite give you some inspiration?

Best of luck with your first day on ww, let us know how you are getting on

x

Am planning to avoid carbs as much as possible today and drink a tonne of water, wi 2moro and not feeling confident!!

food so far.......

no brekkie, long lie

Lunch
Tuna salad;
small tin tuna 1 pt
1 tbl spoon low mayo 1 pt
1 tsp olive oil 1 pt
lettuce and onion
pck ww chees curls ( i know carbs
but couldn't resist) 1pt

Will fill in rest later.....

Well I'm having the weirdest day eating wise. I fell asleep about 4ish and didn't waken up till 9!! Oh dear just as well i have a day off tomorrow! Now trying to cram in some points before its too late but im so conscious that its wi day 2moro and don't think its the best idea. Anyway heres the rest of todays food...

Dinner
5 fish fingers 5pts
2 ww bread 1 pt
low fat mayo 1pt
tom sauce 0.5pt

Snacks
2 thorntons chocs 2pts
some left over chkn
(last nites dinner) 3pts

Total 16.5pts

p.s have also discovered that i cannot do no carbs!!! impossibility for me!!

Yeah, I agree!! Life too miserable without some form of carb!!:D I try and use the wholegrain ones though!!:angeldevil:

Yeh me too

actually prefer wholegrain so its a winner for me!! x

Hi Joanne,

Well done on the 1.5lbs - Your weightloss has been just fab!! I hope i'm as lucky!!! (1st WI tomorrow:eek:) Roughly a stone in 5 weeks? Would that be right? Keep it up, you've obviously cracked it!!
Jax

Hi Joanne,

Well done on the 1.5lbs - Your weightloss has been just fab!! I hope i'm as lucky!!! (1st WI tomorrow:eek:) Roughly a stone in 5 weeks? Would that be right? Keep it up, you've obviously cracked it!!
Jax

Hi thanks, yeh just 1lb off losing a stone. I really can't believe how straightforward its been, and haven't missed out on any take aways or meals out, just made sure they were all pointed for!! It really does work :D x

I keep thinking that in 5 weeks time i could be sooooo close to my initial goal of 11 stone!!:D (i might go more but i;m afraid of my face disappearing!! Everyone comments on how small my face is now!!).
Shall be away for a few days but shall catch up when i get back!!

Not even going to go there with yesterdays consumption!!! Wiped from my memory (literally!!!!)

Today's food has been .....

Tuesday
Breakfast
Scrambled egg 2pts
1 slice white bread 1pt

Lunch
Mexican oval bite 6pts
quavers 2pts

Dinner
tortilla wrap 1.5pts
chicken 2.5pts
fahita mix 1 pt
low fat cheese 2.5pts
salsa 0.5pts

snacks
ww cheese nachos 1pt

Total so far..... 19pts

off to have a wee yoghurt :D:D

Hi,

Second day into WW, really enjoying it and isnt as hard as first thought, but im probz doing it all wrong, haha.

Just wondering if anyone has a recipie for a low fat birthday cake,
Thanks x

Hi Kat

Glad to hear your successfully into day 2, and it really isn't difficult at all!! I'm sure you are doing it just right!!

I don't have a recipe for low fat b'day cake but i'll have a root around and see if i can find anything for you.

Good luck for the rest of the week :D

x

Thank you,
I will let you know sunday how ive done, im going with a friend on saturday to get my 1st tattoo so shes going to macies after hers to get suger levels back up so hopefully i wont buy anything.

Well im posting do you know why some of these links say i havent got permission? i cant add friends and view certain threads.

Thanks x

Thank you,
I will let you know sunday how ive done, im going with a friend on saturday to get my 1st tattoo so shes going to macies after hers to get suger levels back up so hopefully i wont buy anything.

Well im posting do you know why some of these links say i havent got permission? i cant add friends and view certain threads.

Thanks x

Ooh a tattoo, how exciting, wot are you getting?? I'd really like to get another tattoo haven't quite decided wot though!

I think the prob with not having permission is you need to have posted a certain number of times (think its about 30 or 40??) Did you know there is a tutorials link in the big bright blue bar at the top of each page. Its really helpful and helped explain a lot to me when i first started using the site.

x

Here is my food for today so far, find noting down what i eat here helps me realise how many points I still have to use up, can be quite bad at not eating all my points. Here is food so far, had dinner earlyish 2nite going out running in couple of hours so mite have a smaller snack later...

Wednesday
Breakfast
2 ww bread 1 pt
1 cheese slice 1 pt
cranberry juice 0.5pt

Lunch
bread roll 2pts
mexican chicken 1.5pts
low fat mayo 1pt
ww cheese curls 1 pt

Dinner
chkn breast 2.5pts
straight to wok noodles 3pts
extra light flora 1pts
soy sauce
onion

Snacks
little corner of chkn fajhita 1pt

Total points so far.. 15 pts

A wee snack will definately be in order after my run 2nite :D

hi joanne, and look:):):) no soup!!!!! i am beginning to feel guilty now, have some soup tomorrow make me feel better.

no new menus today.

I know how good am I!! Don't you feel guilty for a second as it turns out you have been my saviour. You won't believe it but I discovered on sunday that the tom soup ive been living on and counting as 2 points in actual fact is 4.5 POINTS!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

You can imagine my shock horror, which means that most days ive been 2.5pts over what i thot! You u did me a massive favour actually, thanks!!

My second book came from america today, not had a chance to look through it. Just going to go and have a good look through it now, will let you know if anything jumps out at me.

Hope you've had a good day :D x

Back