Jon Stead Weight Loss Diary

Hello everybody I am back at work and back on the Lipotrim.

I have been away again and strayed off the beaten track once more to the point where I am now 10 pounds heavier than when I came off Lipotrim 4 weeks ago.

Oh well another 4 weeks should see that disappear and hopefuly another 6 pounds as well.

Day 3 of fourth LTR campaign and lost 4 pounds so far.

My problem is that when I come off LTR I struggle to maintain. I refeed OK then fall back into my bad ways and think it's OK as I will lose it next time I am away. Thing is though I don't want to be doing LTR every 4 weeks. Concerted effort this next time to maintain the weight I get to this time.

A week in to this LTR campaign and 7 pounds lost. 21 days to go and 16.3 pounds to get to the goal of being under 100kg and under 16 stone

Good luck you can do it

Thanks al30 - good luck to you as well

Day 3 of fourth LTR campaign and lost 4 pounds so far.

My problem is that when I come off LTR I struggle to maintain. I refeed OK then fall back into my bad ways and think it's OK as I will lose it next time I am away. Thing is though I don't want to be doing LTR every 4 weeks. Concerted effort this next time to maintain the weight I get to this time.

That's the key Jon. You have to be as dedicated to better choices after as you are on TFR. Perhaps planning your menu for a week and sticking to it will avoid random indulgence? Easy to say as I have not started refeed yet :D But I do intend to plan ahead

Thanks Foggie - a weekly menu plan is not a bad idea

On our way from Vietnam to Singapore and go home on arrival - hopefully home a week today

Here we are a day out from Singapore and hoping to get off here on Saturday and start the trek home, getting home on Sunday morning. I am doing longer this time and as I haven't got enough Lipotrim with me I have started my refeed onboard. I had a steak last night and I will have some chicken today. I don't find refeeding easy I have to admit. It's easier to stay on the Lipotrim.

Morning Peeps, can see the lights of Singapore now as we approach. We will anchor up today and hopefully get off tomorrow and fly home arriving on Sunday.

I have run low on Lipotrim so have started refeeding now. Hopefully I can avoid all temptation when I get ashore tomorrow!

Home now and wife very pleased with the new "me".

Now for the hard part - keeping the weight off!

Thanks Chan 81 - here I am back in Singapore ready to resume this epic journey both figuritively (sp) and literally.I must've picked a bug up two and half weeks ago here in Singapore as when I got home I had a terrible stomach upset and even though I was off Lipotrim I lost a further 2 kg. Now if only we could bottle that and sell it we'd all be millionaires and thin!

We are setting sail to Mauritius today sometime and expect to take 27 days to get there! I have enough Lipotrim for 22 days so hope to get down to the 100kg mark this time.

Hi there Jon...I only joined today so not up to speed with everything yet...read your diary and its fab..well done you...I did the cambridge diet once and it sounds pretty similar to what you are on..i found it only worked for me for the first 4 weeks though then everything slowed down to a halt...ive yoyod over the years from 8 1/2 stone upto 13stone (im only 5ft3) trying now to get back down to 10 stone and stay there this time...ive been working on it since June 6th and managed 2 stone upto now but its bloody hard.dont think i could eat any less lol good luck to you and you'll reach your goal in no time

Hi there Jon...I only joined today so not up to speed with everything yet...read your diary and its fab..well done you...I did the cambridge diet once and it sounds pretty similar to what you are on..i found it only worked for me for the first 4 weeks though then everything slowed down to a halt...ive yoyod over the years from 8 1/2 stone upto 13stone (im only 5ft3) trying now to get back down to 10 stone and stay there this time...ive been working on it since June 6th and managed 2 stone upto now but its bloody hard.dont think i could eat any less lol good luck to you and you'll reach your goal in no time

Hi Walshy good luck with your quest. Yes I find it almost impossible to maintain my weight once I come off Lipotrim. I know it's all about changing your lifestyle and eating habits but that is so much easier to say than to achieve. I find that after 4 weeks of Lipotrim my tatses are still the same once I've come off it and I just eat what I've always ate. Every time I say I am going to try harder and every time I put back on between 10 and 12 pounds in the 4 weeks I am off it.

What I need is something other than Lipotrim that will make me eat sensibly when I am off the Lipo. I guess that is teh problem for most of us.

So to sum up; I find that using Lipotrim I can lose the weight easily enough but once I come off I can not maintain. As I say probably the problem for most of us that are constantly struggling with our weight.

Anyway we left Singapore late last night and are now on our way north west up Malacca Straits to the Indian Ocean where we will turn left, passed the north end of Indonesia, and head south west straight to Mauritius. ETA 5th September - bring it on!

We are into our first full day of transit to Mauritius and I have completed my first full day of Lipotrim - 1.6 pounds down, only another 11 to go. Estimated day of going home from Mauritius is 8th September - can't come soon enough!

Woop, woop, second full day on Lipotrim and 4 pound gone already!!!!!! Marvelous, although I did feel hungry yesterday so I had an extra sachet of LTR. Maybe that's the way to do it. Have extra at the start and ween yourself down to the required amount? We'll see.

We will be near the corner of Sumatra tonight and sailing south east down the Indian Ocean towards Mauritius. Hopefully nothing goes wrong that means we have to deviate to a port, although there isn't much between here and the finish except the British Virgin Islands which are about half way.

Crossed the equator - only another 1979 miles to go!

6 days out from Mauritius - travelling home a week today and I have broken the 16 stone mark!

Back