Total Solution Lelly's Losses

Just finished the tomato soup....should food really be that colour?....I have to say it's the worst of the soups, the others are pretty nice, but that one leaves a nasty after taste......other than that I have had a good day

You are doing great hun :D It is funny how we all like different things - I hate the Thai chicken but like the tomato and I am with you with the choc orange bars but i really like the toffee ones now - they have grown on me out of desperation for something to munch lol

Hope you have another great day!

It is odd how we all like different tastes. Katt, maybe we should swap....I love the Thai Chicken, it's my fave!....(depends what pack you buy I guess)

Anyway, Day 4 complete....now for the hard part! Day 5 and 6 are weekends and that when I struggle as I am not as busy....however I have managed to keep busy this morning building some new webpages for the school site and have already finished a litre of water without even thinking about it. Off to mum's this afternoon for coffee, that should be OK as she know's not to get the bikkies out!

Will let you all know how my first weekend goes!

You can get through the weekend hun, every time you have nothing to do and think about picking go online and look at clothes you will soon be wearing - works for me lol have fun with your mum :D

Ooo...good idea Katt.... I have just posted my first picture to the gallery....my reason for doing this....I will come online and look at that if I am struggling ever!...it will soon take any desire to pick away!

I might have to try that too xx

I wrote you a reply yesterday, but lost it somewhere?! Good luck for the weekend, my hard time is the evenings! Can't wait to hear what your weigh in is!

Just remembered, it isn't like you can't every have those foods again, you're just putting them off for a bit. It's not forever!

Day 5 Complete - Not too bad, although it was harder having to cook for the kids at lunchtime and then sit there with my shake!.....Tea time the hubby made and whilst I could smell it I stayed well away and left them to it....had my soup later in the evening.

Day 6 is going well so far, kept myself busy this morning by wallpapering my daughters room and this afternoon I have been putting stuff on ebay to sell. Struggling to get the water down though and hope if I haven't drunk enough it won't have a detrimental effect on the scales on Tuesday morning.!!!

Day 6 Complete - It was probibly the hardest evening so far.....Kept busy in the morning, wallpapering...and most of the afternoon was OK, sticking loads on Ebay to sell....but come 6pm and I could smell the pie and veg cooking for hubby and the kids and I almost had to have some....but a quick `What the heck are you thinking!`, made me see the light.......so I just left hubby to dish up and left the kitchen with a fresh bottle of water....I had my soup a little later on after the nice pie smell had left the area!

Weigh in day tommorrow!....O I hope it's good!

Good luck for weigh in! I hope it's a good one for you, just dont do what I do and treat yourself afterwards! lol.

I've got some water flavourings and mix a mousse you can try once I'm back. After two weeks or so, it's nice to be able to jazz the shakes up a bit.

Am I missing anything at work? Do people know you are doing the diet?

Hope it's a good one in the morning!

As for work, you may have a new desk when your back!...Trish had a new on out in this morning....

A few people know I am doing it, it's hard to sit in the lunch room with just a shake after they are used to seeing me scoff for england! So I have told anyone that asked.....

I wont be making it public knowledge, I tend to go out at lunchtime anyway. I don't mind people knowing, but Trish can be a real pain in the ass about things and VERY patronising. And to be honest I just dont want to have to hear her spout her opinions at me...lol!

Have sales & admin had a move around? They were going to get new desks, so I asked if I could have one of their old ones. Mine is dinky!

I am feeling so puffy and achey! It's way to hot here for me and I am struggling...my fingers and ankles are so swollen it's unreal. And I am fed up with food! :)

Yes admin had new desks so you are getting the left overs!....I think yours is one of the really big corner ones....but don't hold me to that just in case things change.

I know what you mean about Trish. She hasn't said anything to me yet....god help her if she says the wrong thing!

Morning All

Week 1 weigh in..........8lbs down! :happy036:

Had to get myself a new set of scales though as my other (manual dial sort) set seemed to weigh different depending on how I got on them!...so I now have a spangly new digital set which after a test of 5 get on and offs I weigh the same each time!....just wish it was less that the readout is telling me!!!

Onwards to week 2!!

omg lelly hun thats brilliant! ive just read through your diary and you sound just like me (this is also my first week day 4 for me or is it day 5 lol) i cook the dinner for the family, dish it up and then run and dont go back in the kitchen until my OH cleans up out there..lol he has always done that anyway but ive never ran out the kitchen with my water bottle before lol but ive got to say last night i sat there watching them eat and felt ok, and ive also bought new scales as my old ones were like yours everytime i got on i weighed something different and that was in 1 min intervals..lol the ones i got were the WW ones are seem really good, anyway just wanted to say well done and good luck with the rest of the week xxxx

Thanks Lastdiet4me.....

Good luck for your first weigh in too....I am on cloud 9 today, nothing can phase me!

My new ones are WW ones (half price!!!)....and tested them and they weigh the same each time...5 times over 5 one minute intervals....so pretty sure they are accurate(even though the numbers are too flaming big!)

did you get them in argos? mine are great and if they keep telling me ive lost loads every week ill like them even more ..lol x

Yay!!! Just got up, had a shower and logged on to check your results. That's amazing! We always want more than we get, but think about it, what other diet would you have lost 8lbs in a week?

My trousers are bulging and I can barely do them up. I feel like I am pregnant! Mum's scales are broken, so I am going to pick up some batteries in the city today and be brave and see what damage I have done so far.

My scales are WW ones too :)

Day 9....so far so good, 100% all the way and feeling fine. I am starting to worry about this weekend though. Friday PM I have a social BBQ to attend, I have already decided I will stick to lan and take a bar and water....but Saturday is a different matter!....off to the Steam Rally and can't live on just 1 bar for the day....it's going to be a long day and no facilities to whisk up a shake or soup!...and the fast food outlets certainly won't be selling Ketogenic freindly food....I don't want to go off plan at all and eat normal food as it could open the door to other things.

Back