Lindsay's progress

Did a 3 mike run .. HIIT running .. 3mins running and 2 mins walking for 3 miles ... Took 36 mins and burned 350 cals :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

linski24 said:
Did a 3 mike run .. HIIT running .. 3mins running and 2 mins walking for 3 miles ... Took 36 mins and burned 350 cals :)

Well done you.. Pushed myself to get out for a run... Well more like jog ; ) did just about 2.5 miles. Had music on, so it was ok but cold hands my goodness!! Now I've been it kind of encourages me not to be too greedy with food, as the exercise will have been for nothing. If I hadn't of gone, I would of stayed in pj's today and snacked I think !! (PMT : ( )
Meant to snow tomorrow so will have to stay in and shred!

Well done you.. Pushed myself to get out for a run... Well more like jog ; ) did just about 2.5 miles. Had music on, so it was ok but cold hands my goodness!! Now I've been it kind of encourages me not to be too greedy with food, as the exercise will have been for nothing. If I hadn't of gone, I would of stayed in pj's today and snacked I think !! (PMT : ( )
Meant to snow tomorrow so will have to stay in and shred!

I shredded yday for an hour ... Went to my HIIT class on wed and ran today .. Will have day off tomoz and going HIIT class on mon .. And exercise wed and fri .. Then I'm on two night shifts fri and sat so in bed all weekend ..!!

Well done you for pushing yourself ..!! It's so easy to do nowt .!! And I'm good at talking myself out of it ..!
Good girl :)

Cheers Linski,

I think I'm abnormal too!
I do HIIT 6/7 days on treadmill, count cals and have to stick to it for ages before I get results. But I'm gonna try it.
BMR is 1423 and slightly active is 1862. So as long as I eat less than 1862-seems kinda high?

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Cheers Linski,

I think I'm abnormal too!
I do HIIT 6/7 days on treadmill, count cals and have to stick to it for ages before I get results. But I'm gonna try it.
BMR is 1423 and slightly active is 1862. So as long as I eat less than 1862-seems kinda high?

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah I know but it's meant to work ... Do it for a couple months ... I was ready o give up but I've stuck at it and I've not lost yet but I've not gained ... X

So I don't take 20% off tdee? Was that something totally different?

G x

Well apparently the fat fit radio calcs already include the 20% deficit ..!!! But I still take it off .. Or I'd be eating 1900 cals a day and I daren't ..!!

Cool so 1400-1500 seems fair.

Start Monday then. Thanks for all your help, although 10.5 sounds perfect to me ?

G x

Cool so 1400-1500 seems fair.

Start Monday then. Thanks for all your help, although 10.5 sounds perfect to me ?

G x

My weight ..???
I'm 5ft and shoyd be about 8 stone... Well I know I would look anorexic at that .. And I have big boobs lol
So I think 9-9.5 stone would be great ... 9.5 I think x OR to be in size 10 jeans x I don't mind about the weight if I'm losing inches x

Same here. As tempting as a vlcd is I just don't see how it's healthy and long lasting. I know eating 1200 cals isn't sustainable but at least I'm getting a varied and balanced diet. It's deffo getting me into better eating habits as I become more aware of the cals in things. And I think that will be a massive help later down the line.

It does .!! Try googling in place of a road map by helloit'sdan who isn't a trained nutritionist or anything but reads a lot into dieting and exercising....a lot of stuff is explained there x
I've not lost anything in the 10 days that I've been exemplary so like tam I'm going to plod in the hope that eventually my body will say yay she's feeding me I can relax and let go .. :-D

Same here. As tempting as a vlcd is I just don't see how it's healthy and long lasting. I know eating 1200 cals isn't sustainable but at least I'm getting a varied and balanced diet. It's deffo getting me into better eating habits as I become more aware of the cals in things. And I think that will be a massive help later down the line.

Yeah Linski, your weight. Didn't realise you were 5ft though. But then 8st is too light. Specially with boobs ?
G x

Yeah Linski, your weight. Didn't realise you were 5ft though. But then 8st is too light. Specially with boobs ?
G x

Yeah definitely too light for me ..!! I was 7st when I met my hub ooh erm 20 years ago ..!!! But I know ill never be that again ... That's why I'm not bothered about being lighter than 9st..!!
My boobs are 34F ..!!!! I was a 36E then I lost weight and when you go down a back size you go up a cup size ... I was horrified ..! We're all big busted in my family. I'd like a reduction as they don't get smaller with weight loss so it's not fat they're just big boobs lol

Back