Lindsay's progress

Went see 1 direction last night with my girls .... And I have to say they were brilliant :) hehehe ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm dead jealous - my daugther was going thru a - I hate One Direction phase when the tickets were on sale - everyone has been except us .... poor me lol!

Noooo ... That's bad ... Lol
I'd go again tomorrow if I had too :-D

Had a good lifting session this morning before work ... I'm in week 6 I think ...
Squat ...90lb
Shoulder press 55lb
Bench press 65lb
Deadlifts 95lb
Barbell row 75lb

I really need new weights tho ..!! I can't go any heavier than 95lb :-( so I'm gonna be stuck ..!!

Haven't measured fir a while .... Scales are the same as they were at end if January ....
Don't feel too bad tho ....
Love eating tho ... If someone told me I had to go back down to 1200 calories if die I think ... Fid the past month iv been eating at 1900 and this past week iv taken my 10% cut and eating 1735 cals ... Love it :-D

Hi

i was just woundering if you followed a plan for your weights and how u increased it. I do cardiovascular because i have to but i love weights and boxing and would prefer to incorporate them instead. I really like the toned look you get from weights and am not frightened of lufting heavy just dont know how to start.

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah

I follow a programme called stronglifts 5x5 ... Do basically lifting 5 reps for 5 sets ... You do 3 lifts per session. There's programme A and B and you alternate and lift 2-3 times a week ... It's an app that you can download and it records everything for you x
But you can research it on Internet and use pen and paper ... There's an awful lot about it somewhere else .. I will inbox you ..
The programme had you increase the wright by 5lb every time ... But I don't ... I increase when I'm comfortable ..! It's not an exact thing x I love it ..!!!

Lindsay x

Ha I wish .!!! My shoulders and legs definitely are but my belly isn't lol

New weights today :) have had to convert my sessions to kilos tho ..!!
The bar is 20 kilo and 7ft ..!!
Today I lifted ...
Squat 100lb.... 45k
Overhead press 50lb .... 22.5k
Deadlifts 105lb ... 47.5k

Waist is still 30 inches ..!

Hi Lindsay,

You must be quite strong now doing all that weight lifting.
I haven't been on here fir a while as was madly busy with work. Back on track with weightloss now:) I did put on during easter and another week off. But managed to lose that in 2 weeks without diet just no snacking:) xx

Hi Lindsay,

You must be quite strong now doing all that weight lifting.
I haven't been on here fir a while as was madly busy with work. Back on track with weightloss now:) I did put on during easter and another week off. But managed to lose that in 2 weeks without diet just no snacking:) xx

Hi :)
That snacking doesn't half add up .!! But that's brill that you managed to lose that quickly :) well done x
I do feel strong so there's definitely done thing happening with the weight training :-D
Xxx

Bad day yday ... Just wanted to trough everything in sight and more !!! Wanted to feel that really stuffed with food feeling .!!! I did eat a lot but in stages rather than having that stuffed feeling .!! :-(
I feel ok today ... But had lots of protein for brekkie ... I'm sure that makes a difference .!

Bad day yday ... Just wanted to trough everything in sight and more !!! Wanted to feel that really stuffed with food feeling .!!! I did eat a lot but in stages rather than having that stuffed feeling .!! :-(
I feel ok today ... But had lots of protein for brekkie ... I'm sure that makes a difference .!

You must of mailed me the bad day overnight as my.Day today has been.pretty bad.

You Dont do it often so at least thats a bonus but you can put it behind you now.

Hows the weights sessons going. I looked up 5x5 so am starting it tomorrow really looking forward to it.

Sarah x

The weights are fab x

Yday I squatted 100lbs, shoulder pressed 50lb and deadlifted 105lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I had dental surgery today ... I'm so swollen ..!!!! And bruised and sore ..!! I was first on operating list so I was home for 1.30..!! I ave consumed ice cream soup and mashed banana with Greek yoghurt ..!! Probably that for a couple days to be honest x

linski24 said:
I had dental surgery today ... I'm so swollen ..!!!! And bruised and sore ..!! I was first on operating list so I was home for 1.30..!! I ave consumed ice cream soup and mashed banana with Greek yoghurt ..!! Probably that for a couple days to be honest x

Ouch, was it wisdom teeth? Hope you feel much better soon. :) xx

Back