Lindsay's progress

No had all those out when I was 18..!!

I had a large cyst above my front teeth that had to be removed .. Had a GA... Thank goodness .... They went through my gum drilled through bone and existed it .. Abd also did an apicectomy which is trimmed off the two teeth at the top abd root filled them ...

I look hideous and can only eat sloppy food .. Trying to keep my calories up ... Managed it yday with 250 calories of sugar in my tea throughout the rest if the day and ice cream ..

Today I shall be eating mashed up scrambled egg with melted cheese for brekkie... Lunch will be soup followed by mashed banana and Greek yoghurt abd dinner will be lightly mashed baked beans with cheese on followed by ice cream ... Yummy day lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

linski24 said:
No had all those out when I was 18..!!

I had a large cyst above my front teeth that had to be removed .. Had a GA... Thank goodness .... They went through my gum drilled through bone and existed it .. Abd also did an apicectomy which is trimmed off the two teeth at the top abd root filled them ...

I look hideous and can only eat sloppy food .. Trying to keep my calories up ... Managed it yday with 250 calories of sugar in my tea throughout the rest if the day and ice cream ..

Today I shall be eating mashed up scrambled egg with melted cheese for brekkie... Lunch will be soup followed by mashed banana and Greek yoghurt abd dinner will be lightly mashed baked beans with cheese on followed by ice cream ... Yummy day lol

Oh dear, hon, that sounds nasty. Hope you feel a bit better today. :) xx

Thank you x I'm actually in pain at the mo :-(

I have indeed ... Tramadol and co codamol ... Which are fab but you can't half feel them wearing off ..!! About to take some more :-(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

linski24 said:
I have indeed ... Tramadol and co codamol ... Which are fab but you can't half feel them wearing off ..!! About to take some more :-(

I take the prescription strength co-codamol, they keep me plodding along! :) xx

I take the prescription strength co-codamol, they keep me plodding along! :) xx

They are good ..!!
The tramadol are too but can't take at night as they seem to stimulate me and I don't sleep ...
I took them once before after an op on my neck for strange lymph nodes .. Which turned out ok thankfully.... But the the tramadol stimulated me then too ..!! Bizzare .!

Today

Waist : 30"
Hips : 36"
Wrist : 4.8"
Forearm : 8"
Back : 31"
Calf : 13"
Thigh : 19.8

Not moved at all .... Losing hope ...
This lifting lark I love ... But I can't see any difference at all ..

Hi Lindsay, how are you now? Hope you're not in pain anymore. I had a bad week. Lots of stress with poorly in laws. So not ate the healthiest of food. Hoping to get back to more healthy eating from tomorrow. X

Hi Lindsay, how are you now? Hope you're not in pain anymore. I had a bad week. Lots of stress with poorly in laws. So not ate the healthiest of food. Hoping to get back to more healthy eating from tomorrow. X

Hi I'm on the mend thankyou x
Still sore and I have a headache today x
Thanks or asking x

Well my dad died on Sunday .. Suddenly .. Very sad x

sorry to hear that sending my love to you. xxx

Back