Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Busy busy yesterday, no time post.

Kids both had football training last night so by the time we got in and I put the shopping away it was 9pm and time to watch goggle box ( love that programme).

yesterdays food.......

friday 7th march

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
Lunch: JP with beans and sweetcorn and small piece. Jam sponge and custard
dinner: cowboy pie from the freezer ( sausage, mash, beans, carrots, celery, kidney beans, baked beans, spices, onions)

snacks : 2 mini choc Oreos

Allowed myself to have the jam sponge as a treat. Hopefully it didn't take me over syns for the day.

Hmmmm.... spongy goodness

What a beautiful day it has been. Had my pancakes for breakfast with loads of fruit and done loads of washing ready for it to dry outside on the line for the first time this year however I couldn't find my pegs! We have all spent ages searching the house for the peg bag to no avail. I ended up going tesco and bought new pegs and peg bag. Whats the betting I find them tonight! Done some housework, radio (kisstory) blaring out, kids playing outside. Lovely day. Going to go and do the curry for tonight's dinner now.

What a beautiful day it has been. Had my pancakes for breakfast with loads of fruit and done loads of washing ready for it to dry outside on the line for the first time this year however I couldn't find my pegs! We have all spent ages searching the house for the peg bag to no avail. I ended up going tesco and bought new pegs and peg bag. Whats the betting I find them tonight! Done some housework, radio (kisstory) blaring out, kids playing outside. Lovely day. Going to go and do the curry for tonight's dinner now.
Sounds like a lovely day hun xx

Lovely day by sounds it. Where ru? V windy wi me, jst had chill day & trying 2 budget things!! OH away 4 few nites so jst chilling wi glass wine & maybe Barr choc x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lovely day by sounds it. Where ru? V windy wi me, jst had chill day & trying 2 budget things!! OH away 4 few nites so jst chilling wi glass wine & maybe Barr choc x

We are in west London, near Heathrow. Has been gloriously sunny all day. Have a nice chilled out evening. Enjoy your wine and choc. I am stuffed full of curry!

Saturday 8th March

Food today......

breakfast: magic pancakes with berries, grapes, lemon juice and sweetener

lunch: Apple, banana

dinner: chicken curry (1.5 syns) with mini pakora, mini bhaji, tiny bit of naan and samosa (12 syns)

dinner was heavy on syns because of the sides but they needed using up and I am still within allowance.

Sides with a curry are worth it. Well done! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another gloriously sunny day. Both kids had football so up and out early ish (9.30) and didn't get back in until 2. Managed to fit in my pancakes before we left though and had bacon, eggs and tomatoes when I got back. Will be having roast pork loin for dinner later but got to do some ironing now (boring). Hope everyone us enjoying the weather.

Roast dinner was lovely. Had choc craving after so had 2 mini choc cornflake clusters (5 syns) and 7 peanut m and ms. Not sure how many syns, but don't think it will take me over allowance. Now lying in bed, watching tv but am going to turn in now as eyelids are struggling to stay open.

Monday tomorrow, another weekend gone already.

Night lindsey. Mmmm... peanut mnms my favourites.. x

Thanx mate, im hoping so. Didn't even eat the kids cupcakes they baked - and that hurt them - so daddy had 2. X

Thanx mate, im hoping so. Didn't even eat the kids cupcakes they baked - and that hurt them - so daddy had 2. X

Good old dad, bet he didn't mind one bit. I am sure kids will understand. Maybe you could have one after WI with a cuppa as a treat.

Monday 10th march

Monday is nearly over and the weekend is only 4 days away!

Monday has has been just a normal day, work, cook, iron etc. had a green day today for a change.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP with beans, salad and mayo (2syns)

dinner: pasta bake with arrabiata type sauce with salad and mayo (1syn)

snacks: banana

Another good day. I buy jp's then 4get about them!!!

Watching the floods that stole new year then bed x

Morning Lindsey...

Have a wonderful Tuesday....

Back