Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Night night x

Evening Lindsey :) hope your doing well, popped by to see todays eats. Will check on you tomorrow. Hope you have a lovely evening hun. Take care.

Kay xx

Wow, another busy day, only just picked up iPad to catch up with everyone.

breakfast: branflakes, skimmed milk, berries and grapes

lunch: JP, salad, mayo(2syns)

dinner: pork loin, parsnips, roast potatoes, sprouts, carrots, green beans, gravy (2syns)

snacks: carrot whilst preparing dinner ML Greek yog (1/2syn)

will weigh in the morning before work, then off to Butlins once finish work so will be incommunicado for the weekend.

Will eat, drink and be merry and won't be worrying about it until I get home!

have a nice Valentines day and weekend everyone.

Have a wild time honey xx

Here to subscribe. Well done on the weight loss this week!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Quick update. Lost 2lbs this week. Very pleased. Will try not to blow it all this weekend.
Ooooo.... that is wonderful to hear.... have a lovely weekend too x

Quick update. Lost 2lbs this week. Very pleased. Will try not to blow it all this weekend.

What a great way to start your weekend! Well done.... Hope all going well and the weather doesn't ( or didn't, by the time you see this) spoil your fun x

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Well I'm back. Had a great weekend, weather didn't spoil anything and yesterday was glorious. I tried not to be a glutton and failed, although I did have lots of vegetables ( unfortunately carrots appeared to have cooked in butter and cauliflower cheese, naughty but nice). I also had a desert each evening and at least 5 medium glasses of wine each day. Safe to say I feel bloated and a bit unhealthy but what the hell, had a good time.

i am back up to Birmingham with the kids to see family tomorrow for a couple of days so not sure whether I will be able to stick to plan, but I will try. This week will be a gain for sure, I certainly deserve it, but I know why and will have the memories longer than the extra weight.

Oh thats not good, get yourself an early night and hopefully you'll be better tomorrow. Take good care of yourself.:)

Night sweetie feel better soon x

Well, I feel normal again today, apart from a bit of tummy ache. Just going to pack a bag and then we are off to Birmingham for a couple of days to see the family.

Just had mango and strawberries for breakfast. Hope that will keep me going for a bit. Not sure what I will be eating for the next couple of says but will try to stay on the straight and narrow. Not sure if my brother has wifi so may not be in touch for a few days.

i think I might skip weigh in this week as don't want to see a gain. Is that a bad idea?

Its up to you my lovely. Personally I think its worse if I miss a WI. U know why there would b a gain so its not so bad is it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a lovely time honey xx

Well, I feel normal again today, apart from a bit of tummy ache. Just going to pack a bag and then we are off to Birmingham for a couple of days to see the family.

Just had mango and strawberries for breakfast. Hope that will keep me going for a bit. Not sure what I will be eating for the next couple of says but will try to stay on the straight and narrow. Not sure if my brother has wifi so may not be in touch for a few days.

i think I might skip weigh in this week as don't want to see a gain. Is that a bad idea?

Hi Lindsey :) I find staying to group the week I gain is more better for me than the weeks I lose. It's at that time I need the support the most. We are all different and need to do what we feel comfortable with but I would recommend going even if you have a gain. Especially if you have a lovely group and and consultant that is supportive and would totally understand. I hope you enjoy your trip hun, looking forward to having you back :p .

Kay xx

Back