Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Well I am back home having had a lovely few days in Birmingham. Food has been pretty shocking, including mcdonalds! chocolate fudge cake! naan bread and curry made from a jar. Was blooming marvellous though.

travelled home today so food has been okay. Banana for breakfast, alpen light bar for lunch then chicken witha squirt of BBQ sauce, bacon and cheese with jacket potato and salad with a squidge of garlic mayo.

I am back at work tomorrow so should be able to get back on plan. I will weigh myself tomorrow as normal and just face the music!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 63
well not too bad.... glad you enjoyed your splurge xx

Just got home from work and am absolutely starving. Waiting for potato to soften so I can have potato and onion omelette but it's taking ages. Will eat my hand soon!

have you checked the syn value of a hand?

Friday 21st February

Had to work today so food has been normal as back in routine.

breakfast: berries, grapes, bran flakes, skimmed milk

lunch: potato and onion omelette

dinner: sausage (1syn) and mash with onions, sprouts, carrots and gravy (3syns)

snacks: 2x ml Greek yoghurt (1 syn) caramel freddo (5 syns) banana

just off to soak my oats for magic porridge pancakes for breakfast tomorrow.

have a lovely weekend everyone.

Surely no syns BCP . It's just a few bones and a bit of skin! Thankfully omelette cooked just in time!

Maybe it's like chicken.... ok as long as you take the skin off :8855:

Had to work today so food has been normal as back in routine.

breakfast: berries, grapes, bran flakes, skimmed milk

lunch: potato and onion omelette

dinner: sausage (1syn) and mash with onions, sprouts, carrots and gravy (3syns)

snacks: 2x ml Greek yoghurt (1 syn) caramel freddo (5 syns) banana

just off to soak my oats for magic porridge pancakes for breakfast tomorrow.

have a lovely weekend everyone.

OOoooooo..... so glad I read that nearly forgot to soak my oats :D

Hiya! Sorry I missed your return.
Sounds like you had a great time and 1lb is nothing so that must feel good too! It has probably gone already :)

I gained 1lb this week. Amazed it's not more, so can't complain and am back on plan.

Morning Lindsey, sorry about your gain, but 1lb is very small and will come off easily this week. I can see already see your onit with the plan this week :p . Breakfast looks totally healthy :) . With all the good work your putting in, I'm sure you'll have a good loss this week hun .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. Just had a sneaky look at the scales and now 2lb heavier than yesterday. Still, it will not put me off. Am now not going to look again until next Friday.

Don't worry a few of us have been talking this morning about how the scales can mess with our heads, one day up the next day down, it happens to all of us in the week, when we want a sneaky peek before weigh in :). I know its hard but put them away hun and you'll be doing yourself a favour, keep doing what your doing, stick with the plan and the weight will come off hun :p .

Kay xx

Pesky scales. Amazing how weight fluctuates over the day though. Glad you are feeling better Kay. X

Thanks Lindsey, I was tempted to go on them today myself :rolleyes: but managed to resist, because I know if they show a gain I will reach for the biscuit tin lol . I might make some speed soup for later today. What meals have you got planned for today ? :)

Kay xx

Saturday is usually bacon, tomato egg and mushroom for lunch and then curry and rice for dinner with a bit of naan as a treat. Will make the curry later. It's awkward because kids prefer a jar of curry sauce so end up making 2lots. At least I won't have to cook next Saturday though as should have enough to put in the freezer ( unless really greedy and eat it all!)

Yummy food sounds lush Lindsey. I know what you mean about the curry sauce bottles, some of them can have upto 26 syns ! lol :D glad you make your own SW version. I've not had any brekkie yet, think I might have a nice big SW fry up :p . Hope you enjoy the rest of your Saturday :)

Kay xx

Saturday is usually bacon, tomato egg and mushroom for lunch and then curry and rice for dinner with a bit of naan as a treat. Will make the curry later. It's awkward because kids prefer a jar of curry sauce so end up making 2lots. At least I won't have to cook next Saturday though as should have enough to put in the freezer ( unless really greedy and eat it all!)

Have you tried any of Kay's curries from her lovely recipe thread ..... mmmmmm.....

Back