Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Saturday 22nd February

Not been out anywhere today, been stuck on the computer all day doing banking and stuff. Just watching Saturday night takeaway, so funny with Ruth and eamon.

Breakfast: pancakes and fruit (porridge oats, vanilla ML, 2 eggs)

lunch: bacon, tomato, egg

dinner: chicken curry (1.5syns) rice, naan bread, 5syns

Snacks: 2 x ML Greek yog (1 syn) banana, apple

really fancy something sweet like chocolate. I have some freddos in the fridge so might have one of those or a biscuit later.

Oops, fell off the wagon big style. Had some ice cream, skittles, starburst, haribo and the freddo. Not loads of each but too many, definitely NOT within my syn allowance. Not sure what was wrong with me, I couldn't satisfy the sweetie craving. Actually feel a bit sick now. Serves me right!

It's ok Lindsey it happens to all of us :). Just dust yourself off and pick yourself up again and keep going with the plan. Drink lots of water to flush it all away. Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start, just draw a line and start over. You will be fine hun .

Kay xx

Ah well what's done is done.... just move on hun x

Sunday 23rd February

Had another naughty day food wise, although it started off okay and went downhill.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP and salad with garlic mayo (3 syns)

mid aid afternoon kids party picking: 2 quarters of a ham sandwich, carrot sticks, grapes, handful of salt and vinegar twists, 2bitesize chocolate mini rolls, 1smartie cake.

Dinner: lamb, roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, cabbage, sprouts, peas, broccoli, gravy, apple pie and custard and then finished off sons sticky toffee pudding as he didn't like it.

will try and get back on track tomorrow. Don't know why I am unable to resist temptation this weekend. Need to find my willpower again.

Kick ass with me Lindsey. We can do this. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We will tell these lbs where to go! Thats the great thing about SW exercise or not it works. Lets get the uk above water level with all our weight losses. No more sinking it down. Yeah yeah yeah!
Do i sound like one of them politicians yet? ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sending you some good vibes honey :vibes:

Monday 24th February

Monday again. Kids on inset so they have been with their grandparents all day and are due back soon. Popped into asda to get chicken and fresh fruit and walked out £50 lighter loaded down with chocolate and crisps (for kids lunch, honest) as reduced/ on offer.

Have pulled myself together today and found my willpower.

breakfast: branflakes, skimmed milk, berries
lunch: JP with salad and mayo (2 syns)
dinner: chicken stir fry (1.5 syns for sweet chilli sauce)

snacks: clementine, Apple, mango, ML Greek yog (1/2 syn)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 68
Monday again. Kids on inset so they have been with their grandparents all day and are due back soon. Popped into asda to get chicken and fresh fruit and walked out £50 lighter loaded down with chocolate and crisps (for kids lunch, honest) as reduced/ on offer.

Have pulled myself together today and found my willpower.

breakfast: branflakes, skimmed milk, berries
lunch: JP with salad and mayo (2 syns)
dinner: chicken stir fry (1.5 syns for sweet chilli sauce)

snacks: clementine, Apple, mango, ML Greek yog (1/2 syn)

Glad your back on track Lindsey and you've found your will power :), food looks really yummy today, well done :p !

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. Good luck tomorrow, fingers crossed for your 3st award. X

Thanks so much :) I think I need lots of fingers crossed for the extra luck lol , expecting a sts :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Glad to hear you are back on track today, I know how you feel, I am weak willed, it would have been so easy to go mad yesterday after Saturday night but luckily I fell asleep on the sofa! :D
I don't really like exercise either, luckily I do enjoy walking but it can take up a lot of time....

Binge buddy! Damn the weekend binge!!
I can resist everything apart from temptation ! Went to coffee shop in tesco today (hooch something or other). Had small coffee, BUT they have taster portions of their cakes on the counter and before I knew where I was I had popped a bit of the Victoria sponge and 2bits of the choc cake into my mouth. WOW, they tasted so good but am sure loaded with syns, even though they were tiny (ish) bits. See, no willpower when it's waived under my nose!

Back