Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Well, been really busy this afternoon, been shopping, cooked food to take with us (hope it freezes in time!). Cooked bolognese sauce to make a lasagna, and an arrabiata sauce for a pasta bake. Have also got wine and cake and crisps and chocolate! And baileys!!! Just going to have a shower, then will throw the last things in the van and we are off. Will not have internet so will catch up with all you lovely ladies next week. Hope you all have a great week.

Hope you have a fab time Lindsey, look forward to hearing all about it when your back ! :D

Kay xx

Hey Linds jst caught up on past week, bn AWOL 4 few wks but I'm back 2 try once again! Uve def lots interesting plans 4 hols!!! Enjoy holland & catch u on ur return x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm back from holland and have a few days before I am off again on Friday, camping at camber sands. Holland was great. Racing was brilliant, great friends, beer, wine, sunshine, what more could I ask for? Lovely to spend time together. Snacks have been atrocious and have eaten more bread in 5 days than in previous 4 months, hence I am feeling very sluggish and think my metabolism has shut down! I will be back on plan properly on Tuesday next week when I go back to work, but this weekend will bring more opportunity for wine and naughty stuff.

i jumped on scales this morning and damage wasn't too bad, just 1lb on so far but am pretty sure that is the tip of the iceberg so not weighing again now until Friday next week.

I will start recording my food diary again next Tuesday.

Wow sounds like you had a smashing holiday hun, Holland is beautiful. :) I think starting next week is the right decision, we're all gonna be off plan this weekend, so I think next week everyone's gonna be in the frame of mind to lose which will be very motivational :p. 1lb on is amazing hun ! If I go on hols its more like 1 stone ! :eek: I know you'll turn this around and lose all your holiday weight. You've done super before and you will again. I hope you have a lovely Easter with your family. ;)

Kay xx

Morning, I will b the same on my hols. Will b enjoying what I want 2 eat/drink then get back on track when back 2 work. I have 11wks b4 hols so 1lb a wk will nearly b a stone - happy wi that :) Where's camber sands? X

Morning, I will b the same on my hols. Will b enjoying what I want 2 eat/drink then get back on track when back 2 work. I have 11wks b4 hols so 1lb a wk will nearly b a stone - happy wi that :) Where's camber sands? X

Camber is on south coast, by a little place called rye. It's kind of in the middle of no where. 1lb a week is a good, realistic goal ally. I was doing okay but then hit a plateau. Hoping that the 2 weeks off plan will kick start my losses again.

Are you ready to go mate? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Are you ready to go mate? :)

Hi Bubble, just got back from tesco with food and beer/wine for the weekend. £98!!!!!! Seriously need to look at my spending. That is just ridiculous. Got a leg of lamb for the freezer as it was half price, other than that, goodness knows what I have bought! We are having a BBQ one of the nights so that is always quite a lot of meat but even so, £98! Think I need to lie down,

Hope you had a great easter day. Missing you come back soon. X

Back from a great weekend away and not at all looking to work tomorrow. I had lots of naughty food, white bread, chippy chips and pie, shop made lasagne, chocolate, wine, beer and a litre of baileys, and crisps. We cycled to rye on Saturday though which was a seven mile round trip, blimey was I saddle sore! We went swimming on Sunday although I didn't actually do much swimming, but maybe a few cals burnt. I was a bit tiddly on Sunday night and was convinced that I could jump the ramps that my kids use on their bikes. I did wear a crash helmet, and I didn't crash, but I did jump those ramps! Think the kids and OH we're secretly quite proud that I still have the balls to do something like that. I surprised myself. I have smoked so many cig gives though, I feel really guilty and was so out of breath peddling full speed up to the jump. I need to think about excercisiing, even though I hate it, I want a healthier heart.

will be glad to get back on plan tomorrow, and hopefully my stomach will thank me. My digestive system is so sluggish, will be good to eat some veg. I do have another evening out on Friday. We are going to cafe de Paris in London for my friends birthday, it is a burlesque/circus cabaret evening. I am really looking forward to it but again, there will be alcohol involved and food! Seems that life is getting in the way too much at the moment!

Welcome home hun. Hope you've had a lovely time. X

Sounds like you've had a great weekend! A real mix of activities and food. Perfect :)

Can't believe you jumped a ramp! You really are loopy!! Sounds brilliant fun though. Well done on the cycling trip too, will definitely help with damage control.

Don't worry about Friday, there will always be things getting in the way. Just try to superfree as much as possible before and after for damage control.

When's your WI day?

Welcome home! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend and I hope you enjoyed all those yummy treats!

Hope works ok today, it's always hard getting back into work after a few days off x

Back