Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Tuesday 22nd April

Evening diary, had a busy day today. Work was fine, was dreading first day back after 2 weeks but all was good. My youngest has been picked to represent the leisure centre in a swimming gala in a few weeks so he has to have extra "gala training" so was at the pool for an hour this afternoon. I had already prepared dinner so that was ready when we got home. Then I went to aldi as OH wants to do Atkins for a few weeks to shed a few pounds so I had to go and buy some meat and veg! They were selling off mini malteser bunnies and mini chocolate farm animals so I bought a few packs so that I have small chocolate fixes available (assuming the kids don't find them).

i have been organised and prepared tomorrow's dinner (stew) just got to turn the slow cooker on when I leave for work.

had an EE day today.

breakfast
pancakes, fruit, sweetener, lemon juice

lunch
left over cowboy pie from freezer

dinner
Spag bol

snacks
Apple, yoghurt, 2 mini bunnies (6 syns)

Lovely food hun. Well done on your first day back on track. I really must try that cowboy pie of yours it has me drooling everytime i read it. ! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi pip, cowboy pie is a recipe I got off netmums ages ago. It's a twist on sausage and mash. I grate carrots, chop an onion or two and fry in fry light light until softened, add a tin of chopped toms, a tbsp curry powder, a bay leaf, kidney beans and baked beans if you like and 250 ML stock. Meanwhile, grill sausages, when ready chop up and throw in with the bean mixture. Put in a dish, cover with mash and sprinkle grated cheese on top and grill.

Makes about 5 or 6 portions, we have it with veg on the side such as peas or sweetcorn. Kids love it, it has a few of their 5 a day without them realising. Proper comfort food.

Mmmmm. Lick lips. Making me drool again. Right im having it friday too. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wednesday 23rd April

I am lying in bed watching secret eaters, and OH is snoring his head off next to me!

Not done much today, just the normal. Work, help with homework, etc. Kids learned how to play pontoon at the weekend, so played that for an hour tonight with pennies.
Breakfast: bran flakes, berries, skimmed milk

Lunch: vegetable sausages, baked potato, salad and beans

Dinner:beef stew, cabbage, broccoli.

Snacks: yoghurt, banana, 2 Easter bunny chocs (6 syns)

hope everyone had a nice day.

Hiya x here to subscribe. Foods looking yummy and good variety going on. Looking forward to following you WL journey xx

Hi pebbles, thanks for popping by. Hope I don't bore you to death! You look like you are doing well from you stats, do you have a diary too? How are you finding it?

I'm sure you won't! Ill probably be the one doing that lol.

Thank you, I couldn't have done it if it wasn't for minimins, the support is amazing! Yes I do it's called 'Loose weight to gain a bikini bod (May 2014)'

I'm finding it ok, it took some getting used to as my downfall was portion sizes and bread! The weekends are the worst for me, especially if I'm not at work but I try my best and have WI on a Monday morning (hoping it will make me avoid certain things)!

What about you? How long have you been following SW?

Haha. Cant believe you thought baby!! Shock horror!:eek:

How you doing Lindsey? In a way its really good to be back to reality but in another I liked the lazy mornings! Im off tomorrow but got to take the hooligans in to school so it will still be an early start.

What interesting eats have you had today?

Thursday 24th April

Evening all. Another day almost done and tomorrow is Friday, yippee. We had kebabs for dinner tonight but I didn't realise how many cals were in them so think they were full of syns. Oops, must read the labels in future! They were yummy though. Tomorrow morning I will weigh in as normal to see what damage I have done over the holidays. Think it would be too much to hope for a sts. Tomorrow night I am going out for a meal in London, which it am really looking forward to, not sure whether I am going to drink or not.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad

dinner: aldi lamb kebab x1 beef kebab x2 stir fry veg, homemade potato salad 1 syn

snacks: ​banana, yoghurt, chocs 2 syns

Back