Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Feeling bored. I want to eat some chocolate. Substitute some for wagon loads! Nothing on the TV either tonight. Why is chocolate fattening?

lol :D, noooooooooo don't do it, it's weigh in tomorrow hehe ! I wish there was a cal free chocolate Lindsey, wouldn't that be good. For a quick choc fix how about a cup of hot choccy for 2 syns ? :)

Kay xx

Hi Hun. Kebabs sound yummy! Might have to make some next week.

I treated myself to a flake earlier, it was like a little peice of heaven :) I've avoided chocolate for so long, it was definately worth the wait and the multipack ones are 7syns. Luckily they're all gone, used 3 for my sisters choc cakes (which were AMAZING!) and the OH ate the other 4!

Hope you had a good day

Hello Lindsey, you haven't have you? Please dont seccumb do the dangers of chocolate, they have a narcotic that will make us all join you. You don't want that on your conciounse (spelling:confused:)
You may be really surprised WI tomorrow cos you didnt put that much on away so these few days of being superwoman may pay off. ;)

Hi Hun. Kebabs sound yummy! Might have to make some next week.

I treated myself to a flake earlier, it was like a little peice of heaven :) I've avoided chocolate for so long, it was definately worth the wait and the multipack ones are 7syns. Luckily they're all gone, used 3 for my sisters choc cakes (which were AMAZING!) and the OH ate the other 4!

Hope you had a good day
I love flakes. And Cadbury chocolate in general. Chocolate is one of my downfalls, along with wine! What cakes did you make for your sister?

I love flakes. And Cadbury chocolate in general. Chocolate is one of my downfalls, along with wine! What cakes did you make for your sister?

I'm the same! My OH offered me done of his Easter egg (nestle) and I just thought it's not worth it, then remembered I had a flake stashed away! Haha.

They were choc devil cakes, was going to make a big one but decided on small ones instead and they were the best cake I've ever tasted! Here's a pic...
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398407687.182824.jpg

They were bloody HUGE!

Sounds like a fun night hope you have fun. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back