Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Saturday 15th March

Had a good day today. Weather has been great again. Took youngest son to football this morning, then took the kids out on their motorbike for the day. We were in our camper so food not really a huge issue although couldn't make the normal SW grill up, so settled for 1 piece bacon in 1piece brown bread for lunch. Cooked dinner and now watching tv. Have friend over for the weekend, so gave had a couple of wines as well. Hopefully that will be okay as I rarely use all my syns.

breakfast: magic pancakes, berries, lemon juice, sugar
lunch: slice brown bread (4 syns) 1piece bacon
dinner: chicken curry (1.5 syns), and rice. Tiny piece naan, (3 syns)
snacks: grapes, banana, 2 small glasses wine 10? Syns

hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Sunday 16th March

What glorious sunny weather we have had today. Went to watch son play footy this morning, his team won and he played well. Went out on a bike ride this afternoon to local nature reserve. Bum was aching! Can't believe its Monday again tomorrow. Had a lovely weekend though.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: bacon, tomatoes, eggs, mushrooms
dinner: roast pork, roast potatoes and parsnips, sprouts, green beans, carrots, caluiflower cheese (2 syns?). Gravy (2syns)

snacks: flake ice cream (11 syns but yummy) creme egg biscuit (4 syns)

19 syns today, but it is the weekend!

Mornin looks like u have had a really good wknd. Wish I could say the same, drink & food, but mainly the drink!!

Have a good day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

So glad you had a great weekend xx

Monday 17th March

Hope everyone has had a good day. Mine has been a normal Monday, working, laundry, cooking etc.

bottom still aching from yesterday's bike ride!

breakfast: bran flakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP, carrots, salad, mayo (2 syns)
dinner: chicken stir fry (1.5 syns) noodles

snacks: Apple, banana, tangerine, ML Greek yog (1/2 syn)

got not to shopping again tomorrow as out of raspberries, mushrooms, milk, grapes, potatoes. Must have a fairy in my fridge that eats it all!

Tuesday 18th March

Busy today. Work, doctors, asda, home, school, swimming (kids lesson, not me!).
Had a green day today.

lunch: JP, salad, mayo (2 syns), sweetcorn
dinner: JP, salad, beans and cheese. Mayo (1 syn)

snacks: grapes alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

sitting watching emmerdale, trying to summon up the energy to attack my ironing.

I know what you mean about shopping - I go in for 3 things and rarely leave without at least £20!
Love the aldi super 6 this week, I think I got 5 of them. Asparagus was a nice treat in there this week x

Don't mention ironing! Still haven't caught up with the holiday washing pile... well I have ironed most of it now except for those hard to iron type things....seriously thinking about hiding them until the summer, will worry about ironing them then! :D

Blimey Chrissie, the bottom of my ironing pile is older than me! How have done all the ironing already! I really need to get off my backside and do it!

Normally its a never ending pile and there are only the two of us! I did one of those big house tidies and cleans that you always do before going away on holiday you know? The house is always spotless when we aren't going to be in it! :D So when I got back I didn't want to mess it up! ................. for a while anyway....... Dining room table has become a dumping ground already :doh:

Normally its a never ending pile and there are only the two of us! I did one of those big house tidies and cleans that you always do before going away on holiday you know? The house is always spotless when we aren't going to be in it! :D So when I got back I didn't want to mess it up! ................. for a while anyway....... Dining room table has become a dumping ground already :doh:
I am the same, run round like a loony a few says before we go away to make sure the house is clean and tidy for when we get back! Aren't we funny creatures.

Busy today. Work, doctors, asda, home, school, swimming (kids lesson, not me!).
Had a green day today.

lunch: JP, salad, mayo (2 syns), sweetcorn
dinner: JP, salad, beans and cheese. Mayo (1 syn)

snacks: grapes alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

sitting watching emmerdale, trying to summon up the energy to attack my ironing.

Well done Lindsey :), foodage looks fab hun. I'm sure you'll have a smashing loss on Friday !

Kay xx

Back