Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Enjoy your well deserved holiday. Enjoy Cadburys world I not been in ages yet it's quite local to me xx
Hi Cheryl, good to see you back. I have been twice before but kids want to go back as it's been a couple of years. I think they just want chocolate really! Needless to say, I will be going over my syns that day!

Thursday 3rd April

Yay, only 1 day left at work. It is going to be a really busy day though and I have loads to do before I can leave at 1.30pm.

the dreaded weigh in is looming, don't think I will have a loss this week as I had that wine and a chocolate hot cross bun at the weekend. I have also had a couple of red and green days instead of extra easy and I feel naughty eating the extra hex b. oh well, just have to have faith I suppose that the plan will work.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

Lunch: JP, peas, carrots, salad, mayo (2 syns)

Dinner: roast pork loin steak, SW roast pots, carrots, peas, green beans, sweetcorn, cauliflower cheese (3 syns?) it is the frozen one from tesco, gravy (2 syns)

Snacks: Apple, banana

Evening Lindsey hun :), your foodage looks fab, just wanted to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrows weigh in, hope your do well hun ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. Just sabotaging my chances, had 3 heroes!

lol :D no worries just drink lots of water and the pf will be with you in the morning to flush them away hehe :p

Kay xx

Enjoy your time off Lindsey! I look forward to hearing how you get on at Cadbury World, I have never been.
Good luck with weigh in tomorrow, I have everything crossed for you! (Including my eyes!) :D x

I have heard too much about chocolate tonight! And now the boyfs come home with cream eggs for me as a little present! This Cadbury world talk might just push me over the edge!!!!!
I hope your chocolate isn't stale. Can't believe I still ate 4, had to make sure they really were stale and not just an unlucky pick though........

OMG Lindsey its WI day tomorrow, Im not the sort of friend you need to be talking to tonight. You need someone stronger to say, "don't do it!!" Oh blimey, Im gonna feel mega guilty if you don't have a loss.

Good luck hun, no more eats go have that water and sleeeeeeep. xxxx

Pipps you are so strong, well done! Put us to shame. x

OMG Lindsey its WI day tomorrow, Im not the sort of friend you need to be talking to tonight. You need someone stronger to say, "don't do it!!" Oh blimey, Im gonna feel mega guilty if you don't have a loss.

Good luck hun, no more eats go have that water and sleeeeeeep. xxxx
I wouldn't blame you my dear. This has been building all week. The 4 chocs have pushed me over today, but been ok the rest of the week since Sunday. I think lasts weekends wine will be what did the damage. The next 2 weeks are already written off anyway in my head. I will try to be sensible but am going to enjoy the school hols so there will be a consequence I am sure.

Hope you do have a good result tomorrow mate, you have been super good all week and the weekend wasnt that bad.
I should hope you do go and enjoy yourself in the sch hols, especially when you will be doing things, its different if your just at home with normal routines. I wish I were going doing something this time round, still 8 weeks to centreparcs! x

Stayed the same again. 11st 3lb. Body is refusing to budge. This is the weight I always get stuck at! Oh well, let's see what 2 weeks of not following plan 100% will do. Knowing my luck I'll put half a stone on!

will have to rethink my tactics after Easter I think.

Anyway it's Friday, my last day at work for 2 weeks. Hurray!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thats not bad mate. You enjoy the hols then kick start that metabolism again into shape after easter. It will shift just show it whose boss. ;)
Have a nice day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back