My week has been a waste of time. Im fed up with myself feeling really down i just dont know what my problem is at the moment.
I wish I could manage three pkts a day how do u manage it. Any advice would help.
I'm going to have porridge for breakfast in the morning. And then see how my day goes.
Loved reading your post x

It's so difficult to stick to the diet when you're feeling rubbish. I'm an emotional eater so really struggle when I'm having a bad day.

It sounds daft but I'm turning 25 in a month and I feel like I'm nowhere near where I wanted to be. Life happens and you can't control certain things but I can at least control my weight and try to like how I look. I've always had low self-esteem and never liked myself really. And I just don't want to feel that way anymore.
When I think about that it just seems worth it.

In terms of actual advice I don't really do anything special. I always have a few cups of tea everyday with a couple of sweeteners which I use as a treat, alongside two glasses of water. I try not to have my first shake till at least 11am because I feel like I'm always hungrier in the evenings.

Around 4 or 5pm I have my lunch shake and then once I'm settled in at home I have the third shake around 7 or 8pm. If i find I'm still hungry in the evenings then I just go to bed with a good book.

It's not the most fun I've ever had but I feel like the end goal is worth it.

Try not to beat yourself up if you are struggling. Anyone who can say this diet is easy is very, very lucky haha. I certainly don't find it easy but I know when I'm back at a weight I'm comfortable with I'll feel better in myself and enjoy life more.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Just remember every day you at least try is better than not trying at all. If you slip up just get straight back on it.

Much love and best wishes!
Livv
Xx

Hi Livv

Hope everything is going well for you on the diet, I'm the same with my meals - I have mine at 1pm, 5pm and 9pm. I'm much more likely to cheat at night and I don't eat much through the day normally anyway so it works out well that way.

And this diet is incredibly boring isn't it? For me that's the worst of it - I don't even have any more time on my hands because I still cook a lot but it is so boring, keeping busy is the only thing getting me through (although some days I am just plain lazy but that's another story).

Last edited:
Hi Liv
I wish I could wait until late in the morning for my first pkt. I'm afraid I'm a breakfast person and I'm usually up by 6am so by 7.30 the tummy is usually rumbling. I try and get to 8 or just after if I can.
Yesterday wasn't too bad unroll my hubby brought home some bread and I couldn't resist it. Had a doctor's appointment and she has put me on steroids for a week so I know I must b careful as u here so many things about these.
I admire the way u take yourself off to bed. My other half would just follow me which I find annoying sometimes as he's always by my side but after 36 years of marriage that's not a bad thing really.

I allow myself one or two cups of coffee a day the rest is water. When I wake in the morning I make myself a hot water with lemon in which I find quite refer.
Oh well enough rambling I hope your day goes well. Les x

Hi Liv
I wish I could wait until late in the morning for my first pkt. I'm afraid I'm a breakfast person and I'm usually up by 6am so by 7.30 the tummy is usually rumbling. I try and get to 8 or just after if I can.
Yesterday wasn't too bad unroll my hubby brought home some bread and I couldn't resist it. Had a doctor's appointment and she has put me on steroids for a week so I know I must b careful as u here so many things about these.
I admire the way u take yourself off to bed. My other half would just follow me which I find annoying sometimes as he's always by my side but after 36 years of marriage that's not a bad thing really.

I allow myself one or two cups of coffee a day the rest is water. When I wake in the morning I make myself a hot water with lemon in which I find quite refer.
Oh well enough rambling I hope your day goes well. Les x

Hi Les, maybe it's the lemon which is kicking you out of ketosis and making you hungry the rest of the day (?) Just a thought there

Hi Luv.
Are u still doing the program?
I've had a really hard time but am trying from today. Going to take one day at a Time.
Hope u r getting on ok x les

Back