Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Glad to see you so happy Lydia and well done for the decision to enter the moonwalk it will be a goal for you to aim for.

Take care

M

You sound so upbeat and positive.

Be sure and hit everyone for sponsorship for the Moonwalk!

Don't worry Sandy I will!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend had a mad one (nothing exciting though and certain haven't been papped like Sandy heehee).

Did my first proper training session for the moonwalk, only a 4 miler but it went well and up to 5 miles next Sunday and do some on the treadmill in the week.

Just waiting for my dinner to finish cooking really looking foward to it. I made the chicken casserole with herb dumplings from the weekly leaflet but with quorn fillets (obviously), going to have it with steamed broccoli, it smells gorgeous.

Made the texan chilli from the new cookbook Friday night and it was really lovely too, got some of that in the freezer. Had the £10 for 2 deal from M&S last night, had the BNS and goat cheese lasagne, think it worked out at 7 points, had it with new pots but I passed on the dessert which was the fruit mousse - I was originally going to have it until I realised it had beef gelatine so didn't saved 2 points there so can't complain.

Going to have a choppd banana with some low fat custard for my pud tonight as well yummy yum yum!!

So excited as well that I am going to see pussycat dolls on Thursday, one of my lovely friends had a spare ticket and has invited me, can't wait, been practicing my moves all weekend (probably not the nicest sight around but I just don't care!!!) :8855:

ooh your dinner sounds fabulous!!! Hope you have a fab time at pussy cat dolls!! my friend has been before and said it was a brilliant concert!!!! :)

I can wholeheartely recommend the casserole it was lovely!

Really looking forward to PCD, I have heard they put on a good show!

Thanks, I am hoping for a good loss, been good this week and exercised 4 times!

Sorry guys but my thread about the moonwalk has been removed, evidently I am not allowed to explicitly ask you to sponsor me, I can put something in my signature, so will do that.

Thank you so much Karen and Rach for your sponsorship donations, it means so much to me, thank again.

Well I lost 0.5lb last night at WI, I was quite disappointed, but this morning feel better about it, its a loss at the end of the day, maybe try for 1lb next week LOL!!!

I did the Davina High Energy Five dvd this morning - well I thought it was 5 10 minute workouts, should have read the back ,its 5 20 minute workouts, plus warm up and cool down, so............ 2 hours later I was pretty knackered to say the least!!! But it makes me feel a bit better about missing the gym Thursday night to go and dance the night away with the pussycat dolls.

Going to make a quorn and vegetable paella tonight from the Cook Vegetarian magazine, its 8 points but looks like the portions are generous!

OMG you wouldn't believe how much I ache after the Davina workout yesterday. I daren't flex my leg mucsles in case I get cramp! :8855:

Just popping in to say well done on your loss. Know how frustrating it is when only half a pound from personal experience!!! Im sure you ll have a good loss next week - just think of all the calories you will burn doing your Pussy Cat Doll moves!!!!

Hi Lydia, keep going with your exercise etc you will see the losses next week or week after - mine were on a time delay before showing up - its nice though when you drop 3lbs in one go!

Will saunter over to your moonwalk page when I have my purse to hand to make a donation for your walk. Great cause.

Counting the hours now till I get off work to go and see Pussycat Dolls, really excited just like being a teenager all over again!!

Hope everyone is having a great week x

Just wanted to say that Pussycat Dolls were brilliant, they put on such a good show, Ne Yo was really good as well but I missed Lady GaGa - would have loved to have seen her! I am officially deaf now from the screaming kids I was sat next too!!! PCD are soooooo skinny as well, theres nothing to them but god they do some fantastic dance routines! Guess thats how they stay so skinny!

Glad you had a good nite!! Never seen PCD but did take daughter to see Girls Aloud, even my daughter who was 9 at the time was shocked at how skinny they were!!!

No ive gone back to daily points, although I am not entirely sure why!!!

Glad you had a good time hon. Your comment about the PCT dolls reminds me of when I went to the Clothes Show Live. I was watching the fashion show and I told Keith the models needed some pies. "To stuff down their bras if nothing else" was his reply :D

Back