Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

sounds eventful well done on finishing in such discomfort and conditions!!

Well done lydia on your moonwalk - it sounded a complete nightmare but you done yeyyyy :D

Hope ur feeling better soon hun and BIG CONGRATS on your pound loss xxx

You are certainly right when you said that you finished the moonwalk but not without the drama.. freezing cold night.... people falling and breaking fingers and noses... muscles tightening, deli belly and hardly any loos...heavens opening and getting a
ruptured cartilage in your knee...

You are such a trooper for doing and I know you were disappointed in the time that you finished it but Lydia when it was getting tough you didnt give you pulled strength out of nowhere and carried on.. I think you are such an inspiration to us all! Well done!

Congratulation Lydia in completing it in such difficult conditions and well done on the 1lb loss, just rest up now

Take care

M

You are certainly right when you said that you finished the moonwalk but not without the drama.. freezing cold night.... people falling and breaking fingers and noses... muscles tightening, deli belly and hardly any loos...heavens opening and getting a
ruptured cartilage in your knee...

You are such a trooper for doing and I know you were disappointed in the time that you finished it but Lydia when it was getting tough you didnt give you pulled strength out of nowhere and carried on.. I think you are such an inspiration to us all! Well done!

Oh sweetie, what a lovely post, it brought tears to my eyes, thank you x

Onto the next challenge now, gonna to learn to ride a bike and do a triathlon next year and then maybe the Sunwalk in Bristol in July which is a half marathon - think my night time marathon days are over!! LOL!!

Awh gee stop you'll make me swell up!

Wow preparing for a triathalon is tough work (didnt do it myself but my friend did) but you will do great!

To be fair I am only going in for the fun triathlon which is 400 m swim, 23km bike ride and 5km run - so nothing too taxing for me!!

well done on finishing your walk in such conditions Lyd.. dead proud of you :D good luck with your triathlon training for next year - you can do it :) xxx

Lydia, i got quite emotional reading your post - particularly about the finishing line!!

Sounds like it was a really big challenge not only physically but emotionally too and you managed it.

26.2 miles is a blooming long way in anybodys book and I am in awe of you for getting out there and doing it.

I think the time is almost irrelevant in an event like this...its about having the guts to do it.

Rest up - and eat some lovely chocolate to replenish those stores.

well done on finishing your walk in such conditions Lyd.. dead proud of you :D good luck with your triathlon training for next year - you can do it :) xxx

Thanks hun will give it my best shot!!

Lydia, i got quite emotional reading your post - particularly about the finishing line!!

Sounds like it was a really big challenge not only physically but emotionally too and you managed it.

26.2 miles is a blooming long way in anybodys book and I am in awe of you for getting out there and doing it.

I think the time is almost irrelevant in an event like this...its about having the guts to do it.

Rest up - and eat some lovely chocolate to replenish those stores.

Thanks Hun x the chocolate doesnt seem to be a problem at the minute!! probably will be though tomorrow when I get on the scales!!!

Weigh in day today. STS which I'm ok with because its TOTM and I literally stuffed my face in London over the weekend and came back 2lbs heavier (despite doing a marathon!!!), so can't complain really. Hoping for a good loss next week.

To be fair I am only going in for the fun triathlon which is 400 m swim, 23km bike ride and 5km run - so nothing too taxing for me!!

Wow!! Id collapse after the 23km bike ride!!

Wow!! Id collapse after the 23km bike ride!!

Its 15 miles which sounds a lot better!! Of course, if I can't master the art of riding a bike then this is all irrelevant and I will be looking for something else to do!!

Respect for learning the new skill of bike riding but I know you can do it, you always acheive what you set out to do, the moonwalk shows that.

Good luck

M

Thanks hun x

A few pics from the weekend (oh an 1 of my baby girl on her birthday)!!P5160040.jpg

P5160045.jpg

P5200055.jpg

Attachments

• PC210007.jpg
    PC210007.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 39
Back