Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Fingers crossed for next week hon, but that's so frustrating when you have stuck with it.

Gemma, you have sts as well? I know you said you'd settle for that this week.

Good luck for a good loss to both of you next week x

The leader was very good about it and pointed out that since I have joined WW and been off sick I have lost 1lb (which seems pathetic to me) but I can see what she is saying, I have been sat around doing absolutely nothing and if I hadn't have joined WW when I did then I may have put on either more weight on.

Now I am back at work, even though I am not exercising I am more active than I was so hopefully the scales will start moving down next week!

The leader was very good about it and pointed out that since I have joined WW and been off sick I have lost 1lb (which seems pathetic to me) but I can see what she is saying, I have been sat around doing absolutely nothing and if I hadn't have joined WW when I did then I may have put on either more weight on.

Now I am back at work, even though I am not exercising I am more active than I was so hopefully the scales will start moving down next week!

I'm sure of it Lydia! Here's to a good week! x

Well and truly back into the swing of things at work, quite tired today but thats to be expected I guess.

Food for today:

B - 2 oatibix (2.5)
L - 2 slices bread (2)
Spread (1)
1/2 pack Quorn chicken (0.5)
Banana (1.5)
Yoghurt (1)
D - 1/2 pack beanfeast bologanese (3)
60g dried weight spagetti (3)
1 tablespoon parmesan (1.5)
S - milk (1.5)
Iced gems (1.5)
2 scotch eggs (2)

21 out of 21 points.

I know they are lovely, but I had to share them with my mum this time :cry:

Me to :giggle:

Had my latest night last night in about 2 months!! 10 pm Woo ho LOL!!! Wanted to stay up to watch Blood Diamond - really good film.

Food for today:

B - 50g Dorset cereal (3)
100g greek yoghurt (1.5)
L - Sweet & Spicy tomato soup (1)
1 slice bread (1)
Yoghurt (1)
D - Jacket potato (2.5)
Snackpot Beans (2)
40g low fat cheddar (2.5)
S - milk (1.5)
Iced Gems (1.5)
Walkers Baked crisps (1.5)

21 out of 21

Me to :giggle:

Had my latest night last night in about 2 months!! 10 pm Woo ho LOL!!! Wanted to stay up to watch Blood Diamond - really good film.

Food for today:

B - 50g Dorset cereal (3)
100g greek yoghurt (1.5)
L - Sweet & Spicy tomato soup (1)
1 slice bread (1)
Yoghurt (1)
D - Jacket potato (2.5)
Snackpot Beans (2)
40g low fat cheddar (2.5)
S - milk (1.5)
Iced Gems (1.5)
Walkers Baked crisps (1.5)

21 out of 21

Glad its going well Lydia! Did you watch Ghost the other Sunday?! WHAT A FILM! I'd never seen the end of it! And i cried! xx

Oh its such a weepie isn't it?? Good film though.

Blood Diamond is an absolutely amazing film.. love it! Also, have you tried that new flavour of Walkers Baked? I think its Bacon or something like that.. we sampled at work the other day and theyre gorgeous! Much prefer them to ordinary crisps actually! :p

I love Walkers Baked - I want to try the Mango and Chilli but can only find the multi packs!!!

Off out today with some friends that I haven't seen for about 6 weeks so really looking forward to that, going to Zizzis which I love - really want to be good, but I know what I am like once I get in there!!;)

OMG I love the calzone but definitely won't have that tonight its like 24 points!!

Oh dear yesterday didn't go according to plan at all!! Had a piece of chocolate cake from the trolley lady at work (thats reminds me why I should never take my purse to work!! Mental note!!) then at the dinner at night I had a piece of garlic bread, brushetta and the goats cheese and spinach ravioli!! Not sure what happened to plan to only have the spagetti pomodoro and no starter!!! Will be lucky to sts again at this weeks weigh in so really need to be good until Monday night to try and limit any damage!!

Off to tescos for brekkie, will have dry toast with beans and scrambled eggs, so that should see me through to tea time, I fancy a jacket potato and a couple of the quorn quarter pounders tonight!

good for you for at least making sure that now you've had your night out you are back on the straight and narrow - i'm in the same boat hun - yesterday I ate out TWICE - first was rump steak with jacket potato and salad (no butter / dressing) so sorta good choice seen as I'm on Core, but then I had chilli later - i got it because everyone else was eating again and even though i didnt feel hungry i thought i should get something to stop myself picking from theirs (they all had pizza) but in the end i felt uncomfortable so need to look at the whole recognising when you're full thing again!

but anyway, dont worry yourself - you've been pretty good for the rest and you know now not to take your purse to work - you can do it :D

Hey Lydia - I'm dreadful at behaving when eating out so I sympathise! You've put me in an egg on toast mood now - I've bought some of the hovis granary you recommended so I think I'll make some for lunch.

Good luck getting back on track x

Thanks both, no more meals out planned now until Christmas (thank god!!) and definintely not taking my purse to work anymore unless absolutely necessary!!!

Today so far Ive had:

B/L - 2 slices toast (3)
Scrambled eggs (3)
Beans (2)
Orange juice (1)
D - 2 quorn quarter pounders (5)
1 small jacket pot (2)
1/2 tin mushy peas (2)
S - milk (1.5)
Walkers baked Cheese & onion (1.5)

Walked the dog and walked around town doing some xmas shopping (but got tired so had to come home), did 12193 steps and earned 2 bonus points!!

Latest rumours on the ww messageboards about the changes is that the Core plan will be points (basically combining the two plans)! But def released on 1 st Dec so not long to wait now.

Back