Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Morning everyone!

Got my xmas lunch today, I'm only having 2 courses to try and limit the damage by the time I get to the scales tonight!!

Evidently the new WW cookbook is up for sale tonight at my class, definintely going to get it!

How did the WI go Lydia? You'll have to let us know if the new WW cookbook is any good:)

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas lunch - mine were Wednesday and Thursday. THe food at mine was crap but the parties were good. I love this time of year xx

Morning

Well I put on 1lb, not a lot I can say really, guess I can't be too surprised and I doubt I will be able to lose any until the week of 29th, when I only have 1 day off diet then its all systems go. I really want to get to goal weight by the time I do the Moonwalk on 16th May, thats my diet goal for 2009 and I will be well and truly back exercising, so fingers crossed. So thats going to be my only new years resolution.

Off out for a meal tonight with friends. Trying to be good during the day:

B - 2 oatibix (2.5)
L - wrap (3)
1 egg (1.5)
1 tablespoon Hellmans EL Mayo (0)
1 chopped tomato (0)
1 yoghurt (1)
S - milk (1.5)
Grapes (0.5)
Maybe mini bag of choc buttons (1.5)

Ive made a list of the days I know I can be good over the next 2 weeks and I am hoping to try and stick to about 18-19 points on those days, combined with a few activity points I can earn over the next few weeks I am hoping will limit some of the damage - gotta be realistic its not going to limit all the damage!

But I do love Christmas!!!

Sorry about your gain but not too bad really.

You are so organised thinking about the days that you will stick to plan and the days you will enjoy the Christmas festivities. Planning is the key to limiting the damage. Note to self: Do some planning :D

Have a great week. xx

Lets hope I can stick to it!!!

meant to add the new cookbook is great, definintely worth investing in!

Morning Hun
Dont worry about the 1lb we are all in the same boat putting a bit on them off this time of year. hope you had a lovely xmas meal yesterday. xx

Lets hope I can stick to it!!!

meant to add the new cookbook is great, definintely worth investing in!

Brilliant - can you only get it from meetings or can you get it online?

I think you can get it off the Weightwatchers website, ive made a long list of recipes that I am going to try in the new year, can't wait!!

I think you can get it off the Weightwatchers website, ive made a long list of recipes that I am going to try in the new year, can't wait!!

Brilliant, thank you.

Hi Lydia. Shame about the pound - there's just so much food around in the run up to Christmas isn't there?

Good luck for next week x

Yes definintely temptations everywhere, I don't anticipate losing anything until week of 29th when its all systems go again for me!

Glad you are getting cuddles again sweetie x

Not to worry re the little gain and you are doing your best in damage limitation for Xmas. Enjoy it then get back to plan and you'll be fine - note to self read this and follow it!!

M

Yes grumpy cos of the pound but not grumpy any more got over it now will change my mood, shame there isn't one for festive!

Today is a scheduled good day!

B - 50g porridge & 1 teaspoon honey (3.5)
L - cheese & tom sandwich (4.5)
Yoghurt (1)
D - Quorn mince, pea & lentil keema (2.5)
60g dried weight rice (3)
S - milk (1.5)
Banana (1.5)
Grapes (0.5)
Iced Gems (1.5)

19 points today.

Sounds great. I like the sound of that keema - never thought of doing that. Might just go and see if I have the stuff to make it. Very low points too.

Glad you are back to your old cheerful self. You have totally the right attitude to this weight loss malarky xx

do they have a weightwatchers cook book for dummies?? lmao cuz im so all over that x

thanks for posting those recipes Lydia :) hope you have a good day today x

Morning guys

Today is going to be a semi good day:

B - 50g fruit and fibre (3)
L - Christmas buffet at work (loads)
D - Jacket pot (2.5)
1/2 tin beans (2.5)
40g low fat cheddar (2.5)
S - milk (1.5)
Banana (1.5)

Going to the gym tonight will just do 30 mins again and earn aboug 1.5 bonus points.

Hi guys

Sorry I haven't been aound for ages, been ill AGAIN!!! Started off with flu on Saturday along with a stomach bug, now got bronchitis - 2nd time in 2 or 3 weeks! On antibiotics again, double dosing again for the first 48 hours so no drinking for me for the next 5 days or so and I got this stomach bug as well, lost 4lbs in 3 days which might souds great but as soon as I can eat it will go back on!

Can't believe I'm ill again!

Hope everyone is well and getting excited for Christmas!!

Back