Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Found this great website:

www.iamsuperchick.com

It has free training programme on it, to fit any lifestyle, I'm very impressed!

you go superchick x

Ohhhh go you! Let us know if it's any good ;)

Thanks, will update later, according to my scales I have put on about 3lbs!!! EEK But heh I will aim to get that off by next week, firmly back on the wagon today:

Food for today:

B - 3 Grain porridge (from new cookbook) (3.5 points)
L - BNS, apple & Ginger soup (0)
1 slice bread (1)
1 yoghurt (1)
D - jacket potato (2.5)
2 x tescos bean burgers (6)
couple of tablespoons mushy peas (2)
S - milk (1.5)
Special K bar (1.5)
WW cake (2)

21 points used - 126 points left

Thanks for the website addy I have just had a look and am going to sign up :)

Its really good isn't it and its free!! I like the mini circuit that they have given me to do next week! Can't wait to give it a try!

It does look really good and they have so many to choose from besides the ones you can make yourself :) I chose the beginners one and am starting next week :) I'll keep you posted on how I get on x

Hi yes the new cookbook is def worth buying, there quite a few really lovely veggie recipes and several of the meat ones are easily convertable. I had the 3 grain porridge this morning which has a fruit puree made of raspberries and pears swirled through, absolutely yummy going to have it again tomorrow!

Hi yes the new cookbook is def worth buying, there quite a few really lovely veggie recipes and several of the meat ones are easily convertable. I had the 3 grain porridge this morning which has a fruit puree made of raspberries and pears swirled through, absolutely yummy going to have it again tomorrow!

Sounds yummy!

I'll add it to my 'to buy' list as I've still got someChristmas money to spend :)

Well I am thoroughly ashamed to admit that I gained 4lbs :cry:I weigh more today than I did 12 months, if that doesn't spur me on to lose weight once and for all, then nothing will!!

sorry to hear you gained Lydia, but with your determination im sure you will have it off in no time! xx

Sorry to hear that Lydia. Don't worry...you can do it. We will get this gain off together next week. Let's stick together, we'll be alright ;)

Goodluck xx

Sorry you had a gain but you sound very motivated to get it off in 2009 so here's to out with the old and in with the new.

The porridge sounds delicious x

Have ordered a Pilates DVD with a dynaband so will see how that gets on, fancy the Divina one though.

Think I might have put weight on this week! Guess I will find out tomorrow.

I have been doing a pilates dvd with one of those bands - its really good and quite difficult too. I reckon its very good for toning and muscle development (and muscles eat calories, right)

Sorry about the gain - its to be expected though this time of year and you will be right back on track.

Back