Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

mmmm sounds yum!! - well done on the workout!!!

Hi Lydia

Thats so frustrating about the STS and your leader, especially when you are so strict about points and excercise. Hopefully it will change this week and maybe changing the pill cycle will help.

You will get there ... you deserve to

M

Thanks hunni x

Had a lovely day today. Went to the gym and did just over an hour! Then I met my childhood friend for coffee we lost touch but have hooked up again via facebook, was so good to see her and catch up!!

Hope all your good effort gives you a loss this week :) ... I think I might get the Davina dvd, a few people seem to be using it...
Is it ok to keep up with? I tried Zoe lucker's last year and it was a joke!

What's great, Lydia, is that you are still really positive.

Even if you are not seeing the weight drop off - you know you must be getting healthier - and at the end of the day, thats really important too. xx

Hope all your good effort gives you a loss this week :) ... I think I might get the Davina dvd, a few people seem to be using it...
Is it ok to keep up with? I tried Zoe lucker's last year and it was a joke!

Yes it fine to keep up with, the trainers explain things pretty well, I really enjoyed it

What's great, Lydia, is that you are still really positive.

Even if you are not seeing the weight drop off - you know you must be getting healthier - and at the end of the day, thats really important too. xx

I'm definintely feeling the "wellist" I have for a very long time x

Hi Lydia so pleased its all going well. Popped in to ask where we could find details of the low carb thingy you did. I'm joining Karen on the months worth of it and that sounds a good plan.

M

your mini circuit sounds dead good - i do that when i exercise.. I like making lists (very sad I am :D) and so its always more interesting to follow a list than to just wing it!

Changing your pill cycle sounds like a really good idea - hope it works for you.. i get dead wound up when i read your thread cause I think if i worked as hard as you do at WW then I would be devastateoud that I wasnt seeing the results so fast.. you do so much exercise and stick to your points rigidly and your body doesnt give you an inch! :(

you are doing so well though with how far you have come and I really am just awed at your determination!

good luck for WI on monday anyway :)

Hi Lydia so pleased its all going well. Popped in to ask where we could find details of the low carb thingy you did. I'm joining Karen on the months worth of it and that sounds a good plan.

M

Hi hunni, I did post of Karens thread, but basically its called the Rose Elliott Vegetarian Low Carb diet, you can get it quite cheap off play.com or if the library has it better still. It was a few years ago now, definintely works in the short term, but I didn't stick to it longer than 1 month because I just craved fruit!!

your mini circuit sounds dead good - i do that when i exercise.. I like making lists (very sad I am :D) and so its always more interesting to follow a list than to just wing it!

Changing your pill cycle sounds like a really good idea - hope it works for you.. i get dead wound up when i read your thread cause I think if i worked as hard as you do at WW then I would be devastateoud that I wasnt seeing the results so fast.. you do so much exercise and stick to your points rigidly and your body doesnt give you an inch! :(

you are doing so well though with how far you have come and I really am just awed at your determination!

good luck for WI on monday anyway :)

Thanks hunni, I try not to get too down about it, I'll get there eventually if I just keep plugging away I refuse to believe that I will give in before my body does LOL!!! Even if I end up in the future giving another diet plan a go I will lose the weight eventually!!

Did a 6 mile training walk today, it was awful, it was freezing cold, a biting wind blowing in my face the whole time and it started to snow but I managed it in 1 hour 29 mins so quite happy with that!!

Got a lovely vegetrian cottage pie simmering in the oven going to have it with steamed broccoli and cauliflower and treated myself to a tescos tiramisu - 3 points!!

Made some Pea and Mint soup for next weeks smelly yummy

Well the snow is getting heavier here now, I'm going to go to class still but just get weighed in get the mag and some of the new butterscotch sweets and Black Forest Gateaux bars that the leader promised would be there. If I don't lose thats it I'm leaving after driving through all this snow to the next town!!! LOL!!

good luck for your WI Lydia :) am sure you will see something good today! xxx

ooo butterscotch sweets. were they nice? i love butterscotch. well done on dragging yourself out for wi as well - hope it went ok x

Back