Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

lydia, know you're veggie, do you know how many points in beanfeast bolognaise please?. i cant find it in the book and want it for tea tomorrow

3 points per 1/2 pack - yummy

I lost 1lb - a WHOLE pound WOO HOO!!! Very happy with that, although those damn scales were wobbling again and it was ranging from 1lb loss to 1.5lbs but she wouldn't let me have the 1.5lb!! But I was too happy to argue, just really pleased to lose!!

Lets hope so!! Its my TOTM as well so doubly pleased with the 1lb off!!

woop woop! well done lydia - miserable moo not to let you have the other half tho ;)

I know what a misery pants!! I would have argued it if it was between another STS and half a pound loss but I as just happy to have lost!! Hows the low carbing going?

Hey
Lydia just catching up with some diarys - well done on your Pound loss hopefully next week will include this weeks half and more ;o)

Just have to tell you about a lovely soup I have found, in Sainsburys BGTY Morrocan Inspired Chickpea and Spinach - absolutely lovely and only 1.5 points for the whole tin!!! I guess it would be Core and Free if you happen to be doing SW and reading this!! Going to try another new one today Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Coriander not sure of the points will double check but I think its 3 for the whole tin.

We've lot loads of snow, the roads are quite bad but the dog loves it and was rolling around and playing in it this morning, so funny to watch!!

I'm enjoying the low carb thanks Lydia and really full all the time, which is nice. I think if I factor in a bugger it day where I can have something high carb once a week and not spoil the weight loss, I can probably stick to it longer term.

Thats great and really positive, well done you, keep up the good work.

The sweet potato, chickpea and coriander soup was awful, really bland, just tasted of nothing, was very disappointed.

Made a lovely BNS & Stilton rissotto tonight, georgeous!

That's disappointing Lydia; still your risotto made up for it. I don't like stilton myself but my oh loves it. He crumbles stilton into my quorn and mushroom bake and says it's lovely.

Oh stilton is defintely one of my big downfalls, I absolutely love the stuff, but don't have it often and when I do its not very much! We had a huge lump of it at Christmas so have been making recipes with it to use it up, had broccoli & stilton soup a few times - fortunately its so strong tasting you don't need a lot. The Mushroom Stilton parcels from the Delicious Cookbook are really nice as well.

well done on your 1lb off Lydia, so pleased for you! Heres to that evasive other half pound plus some more next week! :D xxx

Sorry I haven't been about much, have developed an obession with this book I am reading (well just started to read), Twilight - went to see the film last week - brilliant, so went and bought the first 3 books, its all I am doing at the moment!! Only got hand a handful of pages left now then I can move swiftly onto the second book!! Think I have decided if I ever get to the stage where I want another relationship (I'm kinda jinxed when it comes to men) I want a vampire LOL!! :8855: You have to see the film or read the book to understand that completely insane comment!!

That aside, I have some potato and watercress soup simmering away on the stove for next week, smells devine! Its the recipe from the new mag.

Finished Twilight last night, thoroughly enjoyed it, started the second book New Moon immediately!!

Weigh in tonight, assuming that I can actually get there in the snow/icy conditions, my scales say STS!! Hoping they might change their minds by tonight!

Thanks guys

Back