Total Solution Manda's Diary

Yay! it's so exciting to break into a new stone as well.

I've a bit less to lose so my results are smaller but it's such good motivation to keep going. How tall are you Manda - you can't be too far from a size 14 hopefully soon :)

I'm 5'3 or there abouts. I'm usually a size 14 at 12 to 12.5 stone. A full day TS but I can't lie, ivery felt lousy all day. Like I was going to puke from hunger.

It's very hard when you feel that way. I've done slim and save before but this is my first time on exante.

I felt very sick and faint last night too, just went for a lie down. I may not have kids but I live with 4 other girls who have a lot to say about this diet so I just go hide whenever I don't feel well so I don't get a lecture from them about how unhealthy this is.

Hopefully you feel better today? I had been putting off the blueberry shake but just had it shaken over ice and it was actually quite nice which I was surprised by! I've had a first week loss of 6lbs but haven't really cheated at all except for some very small salmon and spinach last night when I thought I was going to faint. My ketostix haven't arrived so no idea if I'm in ketosis but my mouth tastes very sweet so I think that is one of the signs.

Ugh I despise know it alls. The diet is perfectly safe and not one bit unhealthy. Tell them you don't want their opinion and that's that.
That's a great first week I had the same.
Another perfect TS day today. I'm nowhere near ketosis yet I'm sure. Takes me forever and I went off plan before I got in. 29 days to my wedding. I'm hoping to be 12 something by then.

I had a grand day today up until I went to the doctors. Because of my gastric problems he asked me to eat something that really bothers me, and then when I get my symptoms, take a sample. So I had a small 2 piece meal from kfc. Shouldn't make much difference on the scales really. But I sat there with a big face on me when he said it because I didn't want to eat. Flip sake lol xx

I really hope I've actually lost something this week but I'm starting to doubt I will. Since weigh in I had a meal of veggies and chicken, 9000 vodkas at the christening, a half a pizza then that meal today. Can't wait until I'm actually in ketosis

Oh god I cannot believe you had to eat when you didn't want to . What a bugger that is. I can only imagine your face haha . I'd of been like do you know Iv been starving for days head killing and now your puttin me back at start haha

On the good side hopefully sorts your probs. You will get there manda and I think the wedding will do it for you. Bet your super excited x

Thanks Laura, I am. I was trying on dresses and every 16 fit. Used to be an 18 in a dress. My body shape has changed to hourglass since my baby came.
I was raging when he said it but then I figured how else can I prove it unless I give him a sample of it happening. Plus I reasoned that it's small on the grand scheme of things. Can't believe how positive I've been. Usually I'd be munching all the biccies by now. I'm just thinking of it like well maybe I'll see a much bigger loss next week when it all catches up xx

Well I've lost 2lb woohoo! I'll take that with all my slip ups this week haha and my forced meal
Quite confident I'll have a big loss next week if I do full TS. I'm shimmying into ketosis now, had trace levels on my ketostick last night. I've got this! 13'7 now, going to bust my ass for 12'7 for my wedding day in 4 weeks time xxx

It's just me and him, our kids and our closest friends. Should be far better than my disaster of a first marriage. I'm doing well today but wish I wasn't so sore and could do a few star jumps or something haha. Last year before I got pregnant I could walk fast on the treadmill for half an hour. Now I did 1.5 minutes going up and down one stair and near collapsed fs. Just shows you what one year immobility can do to you xxx

Definitely. I hated the big wedding. I really hope I make it down to 12'7. I will have to give it 100%
I'll up my water intake and do some quick bursts of high intensity exercise. I just don't want to be a fat bride again. I was 14 stone last time. Then if I have achieved that by 10th Feb, I would like to be 12 stone by March, 11 by April. Seems like no time and at the same time seems ages. I'm in it for the long haul now. I'll take each mini goal at a time xxx

Yay congrats! Super lucky back in ketosis and a stone is managable if you split it into mini goals :) hows today been?

I feel you on the banana shakes - I have 2 more to go :|

Doing well today. I have no real cravings or hunger anymore. Unsure if it's because im getting used to it or its ketosis. I'm gonna go do a ketostick now. Yay thanks girls for your belief in me :) I ordered a stretchy size 16 dress that I'm hoping will still fit at a 14. I'd love to be less than 12.5 but I have to be realistic lol. Ugh the banana shakes turn me now. Strawberry is next up to sicken myself with haha

Bleh I forgot I was meant to dip stick until I was done peeing. Cue me trying to squeeze like mad haha. I'm so excited. This is the most successful I've ever been at weight loss. I'm trying not to get on the scales at all this week xx

well done when is weigh in day? my ketostix finally arrived so I am excited to have another measure of how I'm doing! I love these sorts of things.

I hate banana and strawberry too. I prefer either just chocolate/vanilla etc that i can mix with coffee or the very fruity ones that I can just have shaken with loads of ice. Not a fan of all the really sweet ones. Currently choking down some raspberry and white chocolate :(

I love all the bars and puddings so far though so not so bad and I've never even tried the meals yet. I'll try and avoid that for as long as I can

Back