Team 1 Measuring for April

Jings, crivvens and help ma boab! Another wan 'o us!

Welcome aboard!

I'm beginning to think all us scots are gettin punted to the one team!!! lol..xxx

Sorry guys, I put on 1lb this week- i'm gutted. It must have been all what i ate at the weekend. Im back on track now though! x

not to worry lisa!! don't let it stop you, you'll do fab this week..xxx

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Is it ok to add the the wee sparkly team logo & if so how do I do this? ta:D

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Is it ok to add the the wee sparkly team logo & if so how do I do this? ta:D

I'm guessing if you use an image tag and put this in it

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2010/03/16/18cdfcc71650129d4d615432812a32f4.gif

You should get it.

Personally, I don't do sparkles ;) Might make my own at somepoint though!

EDIT - If you select that and copy it it wont work. Right click on it and select 'copy link location' or something close to that. That'll do it :)

Last edited:
1lb down this week :D That's me 4 points in 3 WIs

Hi, Ive been allocated to Team 1 if that's ok :D! Ive actually just defected from SW as it was extremely slow going! WW will take a bit of getting used to but I think the support on here and joining the team will help me on my way :D!

Welcome aboard, I'm sure everyone in here will help out with any queries/questions you have :)

:wavey::wavey:Hi Joidi, I only joined this Team the other day too...... its great to have support.
Ive got my class tomo - so trying to be good tonight fingers crossed for a loss:fingerscrossed:

welcome Kik and Jodi! :D hope WW is going well for you both! :)

Well done Pugs on the 1lb!! team 1 are kicking ass :D

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.. i feel like hitting the booze after watching the french beat the english! :( :( But at least my lovely baggie boys won today! Wayhey! :D in good spirits today! haven't a clue why but i'm glad!

Anyone have any plans this week? I'm gigging it on Tue with the boy! Trivium (dunno if anyone is a heavy metal fan?!) if not .. wish me luck thanksss! :D price to pay for having a head banging OH! Lololol :D

Nice to see the scots are taking over! ;) hehe any other brummies about? feeling a bit lonely over here! :( hehe xxx

welcome Kik and Jodi! :D hope WW is going well for you both! :)

Well done Pugs on the 1lb!! team 1 are kicking ass :D

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.. i feel like hitting the booze after watching the french beat the english! :( :( But at least my lovely baggie boys won today! Wayhey! :D in good spirits today! haven't a clue why but i'm glad!

Anyone have any plans this week? I'm gigging it on Tue with the boy! Trivium (dunno if anyone is a heavy metal fan?!) if not .. wish me luck thanksss! :D price to pay for having a head banging OH! Lololol :D

Nice to see the scots are taking over! ;) hehe any other brummies about? feeling a bit lonely over here! :( hehe xxx

My wee brother went to Trivium up here, not a fan myself! I have Dave Gorman on Thursday though and knock-off work for a week on that day too so can't wait :D

New challenge proposal

Hi all.

I was thinking about a new challenge to go for the whole of April.

This one being a measurement challenge.

Simply measure yourself in areas you think are vital to you and your weight loss and then come the end of the month let us know the difference the 30 days has made.

I will say I will post my start and end numbers but no one else has to, all you would have to do is say at the end of the month "I have lost x inches from <wherever>" and nothing more if you do not want to.

What would everyone think to something like this?

I think it's a great one pugs! I'm in. Will dig out the old measuring tape and post later. Does it have to just be 1 area or can we choose a couple/few??.xx

Measurement challenge sounds good I too will dig out a tape.

I lost 1.5lbs this week & got my first silver 7 woo hoo!!!

Back