Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Shelski – you must be soooo excited! I keep buying clothes for my holiday which isn’t until December! Lol Mind you, with all this nice weather we’re having, I need a new summer wardrobe!

Kassy – hope you managed the exercises this evening. I’m going to do mine tomorrow, didn’t get a chance this evening. Also, sorry to hear about the dizzy spells, hope it’s nothing serious? That’s great you want to get involved in the challenge, but hope it hasn’t messed up your challenge. I’m going to get back onto Slimming World on Monday too. Am still doing Dukan this week, but not as strict as I was last week, but can’t cope with another week of it, I need my fruit and veg so it’s back to SW instead. I’ll weigh myself on Sat and start from then. Anyone else fancy it?

Stacy – well done on your leg exercises – good work! I’ll have a look for some variations because of your knee if you like? How’s that water going today? I’ve drank so much!

Well I did another 3 mile walk this evening, but it was tough because of the heat! Felt really good for it though.

Keep up the good work girls! xxx

Good for you Bella getting your walk done in the heat! It's been seriously muggy here the past few days/nights and it's just awful!!

Would maybe be nice to have some variations for knee problems - only if you don't mind?

I've drank almost 2 litres of water today :) It's been easy because it's been so hot though.

Back to work tomorrow through to Saturday, so will be getting my walks in to work and back to the car :) xxx

It was a struggle tonight because of the humidity, but I'm so pleased I did it. My mum walked with me again which helped motivate me!

I've found this link for alternative knee exercises, let me know what you think. If it doesn't help, I'll look again!

Exercises For A Sore Knee | LIVESTRONG.COM

You're doing so well with your water intake, that's brilliant. Keep it up, especially as you'll be getting your walks in now. You'll need more, especially in this heat! xx

It makes a lot of difference when you have someone doing the exercise with you doesn't it? That's why I wish I had someone to exercise with me sometimes!

Thank you :) Those exercise look do-able, so will start incorporating them in too.

xxx

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all your kind words yesterday, I was down for a while but then I decided it was not worth getting upset about and as Bella said today is new day.

Shelski I hope you have a lovely time in Menorca I have not been there but have heard that it is lovely, when do you go? It is great you will be able to wear your 14 shorts must make you feel great.:)

Kassy Hope all is ok when you go to doctors on Friday best to get these things checked out.

Bella Where are you going in Dec somewhere hot away from British winter weather? Have had our main hol already went away in April, we may get away for a long weekend later on in year. Well done walking 3 miles today as it has been really muggy just thinking about it brings me out in a sweat!:D

Stacy I did my leg exercises today aswell I found the heel raises really hurt could not manage many of them felt like cramp in my calves, well done with yours and drinking the water. When are you doing them again I thought probably Friday for me.

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow take care xx

Glad to hear you are rising above it bin!

Thanks! Yes I was thinking of doing them again on Friday too - will be Friday night though since I'm working all day. When I first started doing heel raises (with my workout DVD's a while back), they made me feel the same way - like I was going to get cramp. But it has improved for me, and I don't get that feeling anymore. So hopefully you will see your legs improving everytime you do them :) xx

oooooh, look at the exercises working already! I love it! :) Stacy, you have us to exercise with! I know it's not the same as "real life" people, but we're all supporting each other, so is just as good!

Bin - I'm off to Cape Town in December to see in the New Year with my Dad. He's originally from South Africa and moved back about 5 years ago now. He's actually coming over in 6 weeks time but have decided I need some holiday sunshine so have booked a flight to see him after Xmas! I can't wait! xxXXxx

thanks Bella - you made me lol at "real life people"!! :D

It's still so muggy here! Makes it really hard to get up and get dresses for work when it's like this! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha, I say some stupid things sometimes! Lol

It's so muggy here too. We've had rain over night but hasn't cleared the air! Feel so stuffy in my office! :-( xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Helloooooo girlies

Well done you all on the leg exercises. I done some squats with weights at the gym ( on this machine thingy) and some leg raises then used the vibro plates for a bit. My legs are a tad stiff this morning so thats a good sign, I think haha.

Well, yestarday I had musli, fruit, tuna slad and steamed potatos and beans and jacket potato so thats all good, although am feeling a bit loated today. Think its all the rough-age am not used to as I was living off WW meals for so long haha. I'm off to Nando's tonight for my tea so will opt for chicken breast, rice and salad so that wont be too bad. And I'm making beans on whomealtoast and scrambled egg whites for lunch. I'll go to they gym if I get home at a decent time.

Have a fab time in Menorca Shelski. I'm jealous hahahaha.

I'll start the 7 week challange this weekend. The Adonis thinks I should wait a week till I get weighed tho. Bless him - he dosent want me to get disheartened if the scales dont show a loss, as I have only changed my diet in the last 4 days it may take a week or so for my body to adjust. I'll see how light I feel on Saturday morning haha, but I might give myself another week.

Me and all he lasses are off to Blackpool on 3rs September so I am gonna do the Dukan diet the week before I go and then again 1-2 weeks before we go to Turkey on 23rd Sep. Bella - have you found you put any back on once you start eating carbs? I suppose its inevitable you will put a little back on but I would have though it'll be okay ifyou dont go wild eating every carb in sight and just a few here and there, like vedge ad fruit but cut oyut brad, potatos and pasta.

Well, back to work for me but spea to you all again soon. Keep up the god work girls xxxxx

Kassy, I'll let you know if i've put any on at the weekend as decided to stick to once a week weigh-in's again. I weigh myself every saturday so will be interesting to see if I have put any back on. To be honest with you, I won't be suprised if I have put on a couple of pounds but as long as it's not too much. Am getting back on SW from Saturday also so looking forward to comparing meals with you! lol I've got quite a lot of walking to do next week so that's going to help. Day off tonight an am off to my mates for dinner and she's doing spag bol! Carb overload! lol but back to 3 miles tomorrow then a 90 min walk on Sunday! Eeek! Sounds like you're doing so well though - keep up the good work :) xxx

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind me joining I am the official yo yo dieter and once again have made a choice to start again. So RE joined ww two weeks ago lost 3 lbs first week buy only one this week very disappointed. I have a lot to lose can't even write my weight but I am looking at 5 stone at least!!! After reading your diaries felt you were a really supportive gangxxx

Welcome Miss-Abyss and laurag! :) Nice to meet you both. Hope you're ok - we're a very friendly bunch, like a good old natter (and the occassional moan!) so get on board and join in!

Hi everyone hope you have all had a good day despite the weather, it has been throwing it down here nearly all day:mad:

Welcome Lauraq & Miss-Abyss, I joined in here about 2 weeks ago and they are a really nice supportive group.:)

Cape Town for New Year sounds lovely Bella how long are you staying for? I bet you are looking forward to seeing your Dad in 6 weeks. Hope you enjoy your spag bol at your mates.:D

My legs ache today as well Kassy but they are not as bad as I expected. How are yours Stacy? Thanks for letting me know about those heel raises I shall keep going with them in the hope they become less painful!

Am looking forward to Saturday I am a big footie fan and am a season ticket holder with Southampton FC, first game on Sat against Leeds. It is a good mile from the ferry terminal to the ground so I power walk up and back, my hubby moans saying it is more like a route march!:D

Hope wi this Sunday is better, the last 2 have been dissapointing but hopefully this week they will show a change in the right direction.

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow and that the weather is better. Take care xx:)

Evening everyone!

Welcome to the newbies! I joined this thread not too long ago, and everyone is very friendly :)

So to start off my post tonight - I got my Lee Evans tickets today!!!! :D It's on Wednesday night and I soooooooooo can't wait! Also 4 weeks today til I start college!! :D

Another good point to make (haha is this turning into a boasting post or what??), I sold a few of my DVD's and stuff on ebay yesterday and got around £80! I was so surprised and very delighted! :D Not quite sure what to spend the money on yet. Will either be very sensible and put it towards paying off my credit card, or the opposite and put it towards a new tattoo!! lol :D Any ideas ladies?

Anyhoo, onto the more important things!

Bin - my legs are feeling fine today! I even managed a fast walk uphill to work this morning in the pouring rain! Yes bin, it was miserable here too - but still so muggy! My legs were hurting when I got to work though!! Hope you have a great day at the footie!

Kassy - Blackpool will be a blast!! I would really like to go to London at some point this year, but don't know if I'll be able to afford it yet! As for the legs - no pain no gain as they say :D So a little bit of stiffness must be a good sign! lol Well done on getting the exercises done!

I have almost drank 1.5litres of water today. Still finishing off my bottle, so will be 1.5 litres by the time I go to bed! lol

Was planning on using my exercise bike tonight, but I've had a busy night! Had to give the dog a shower after his walk because he rolled in something not very pleasant!! :mad: Then was dealing with some things to do with my personal statement for uni (which I'm getting reviewed and getting advice on to perfect it!), and then getting everything ready for work tomorrow. So this is the first time I've been able to just sit and relax and I'm shattered :(

Hope everyone has had a good day and hope for a good day tomorrow :) xxxx

Morning my lovley ladies and what a gloris day it is today (it is in Newcastle anyway).

Welcome welcome welcome Miss-Abyss and laurag. You have come to the right place here, we really do help each other and you can be as open and honest as you like. We are all in the same boat. We'll end up being the biggest gang on minimins soon hehe.

laurag - I had 5-6 stone to lose when I first started. Its been a hard slog but now I just have another 2-3 stone to go and I'll be back down to between 9-10 stone. To be fair, ten and a half will do but I can dream hahahaha. In the meantime, just fake it till you make it (like one of the girls said to me). Its all aout confidence at the end of the day :) 4lb in 2 weeks is good. Stick at it and you'll get there. I love the WW meals. Yum.

Yeah Bella, we'll have to swap recepies for SW. I know they do a spag bol and curry thats FREE when doing Extra Easy. I'm still winging it a bit but will be getting my book tonight which will help.

Well, went to Nando's last night and what a let down. Yes the food is yummy but I got hardly any meat on my 1/4 chicken and the portion of ratatouli I orderd was tiny. Quite expensive for what you get. On the up side, it came in at less that 350 calories though so thats good hahaha. And it wouldnt be many points on SW (i dont think). Its te wham bar, wotsits and WW min ice cream that racked up the points afterwards, but I was still starving hahaha. I'm so used to large meals with lots of vedge or salad or potato so that Nando's didnt touch the sides haha.

Stacey - you are a busy little bee at the mo. So much coming up for you too. Exciting times :) You will have to tell us all about Lee Evans. Watch you not too close to the stage or you will get covered in sweat hahaha.

Bin - have a fab time at the footy. I hopethe weather stays nice for you.

I'm having a quite weekend. Gym tonight then tomorow house work. The Adonis is going fishing with his little lad so if they lucky i'll be making fish for tea tomorow. The Sunday we get all 3 kids and play games and watch DVD's. I'll problly have a little drink Sat night but not too much. Trying to cut down on the alcahol intake over weekends as they slowing my weight loss right down.

Got a stunning bikini top yesterday for my holidays frm La Senza. Really nice fit. Managed to get matching bottons off ebay for half the price too so thats good. Have ordered loads of lush clothes and stuff so I'll be sure to put all my piccis uo for you too see when I get back (its 7 weeks today. Yippeeeeee). I'll have to put some before and after shots up. My holiday last year compared to this year. Its a canny diffrence. Just gotta keep it up. Its funny coz I never thought I'd get here. I thought I would never escape the rutt I was stuck in and the binge cycling. It goes to show if I can do it anyone can!!!!!! I still have hard days but I just try to power on through and take each day as it comes.

Well, of to do a pile of filing. I always put it off but then it mounts up and I have to spend hours doing it haha. Boring!!!!

I'll let you know how I get on at the docs after the weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone and will speak to you all on Monday xxxxxxx

Woo hoo MIss Kassy I found your diary xx
Wondering whether to move my diary as I am restarter/ Struggler :break_diet::break_diet:
So I start again on Monday, will be honest with my stats
look forward to getting to know all you girls xx
Have a great weekend :D:D

Hi everyone & welcome to all the newbies:)
I've made a different sw meal every night this week and they were all yum! Have done singapore vermicelli, fajitas, coronation chicken pasta salad, Tabouleh and a risotto. There's tons of recipes on the other threads and slimmingeats is a good website.
That's great news about the holiday clothes. You'll soon be strutting your stuff!

Back