Msrsimpkin's JUDDD Diary

Well, today's DD turned into an ID. Lying in bed, watching TV and DH was munching on a box of pretzel, cracker selection things. Anyways, I was really hungry and they're so yummy. So, I helped him demolish them. Then I checked the calories! Oops. Still, could have been worse.

Breakfast
Chocolate & Fudge Alpen Light (63)
Clementine (35)

Lunch
300g Skinny Butternut Squash Soup (103)

Dinner
300g Skinny Butternut Squash Soup (103)
1x WW Brown Bread (48.)

Snacks
Monster Munch (109)
WW Fromage Frais (49)
100g Savoury Selection (428.)

Total: 938 cals

UD tomorrow. Yay! And an appointment at the opticians means... new glasses! Double yay! Haha

Edit for Monday's UD Menu:

Breakfast
Bowl of Cheerios (315)

Lunch
Chip Butty (137)
Southern Fried Fridge Raiders (133)

Dinner
Spicy Italian Subway (940)

Snacks
(too many!)
Racer Bar (202)
Prawn Crackers (359)
BBQ Flavour Fried Seaweed (70)
White Chocolate (190)
Creme Caramel (110)

Drinks
Water (0)

Total:
2456 cals!

Last edited:
Okay, I'm starting to struggle a bit now. Sunday's DD turned into an ID because I just couldn't stop eating! Then Monday's was an UD, which went fine, but the yesterday's DD turned into another ID!

It was all good throughout the day, but then hunger struck and DH was having a takeaway and did the stupid thing of asking if I wanted anything. I ended up having a kebab! Oops! It didn't quite push me up to an UD, but I did go over my DD cals by quite a few!

So now I'm wondering if I should swap my days around and make today a DD instead of an UD, and carry on alternating my days that way. Or continue on as normal with today being an UD. so far today I've had nothing to eat, since I hot up late and wasn't terribly hungry, so it could go either way, really.
Anyways, here's the menu for yesterday:

Breakfast
Cherry Bakewell Alpen Light (63)

Lunch
Roast Chicken Fridge Raiders (115)

Dinner
Donner Kebab on Naan (700)

Snacks
Wotsits (95)

Drinks
Pepsi Max (3)

Total: 976 calories

Edit: I've just realised I've got a Haloween party to go to on Friday, so that'll obviously be an UD. So the logical thing to do would be to carry on as normal, leaving today as an UD and tomorrow a DD, and so on.

Back