My Diet Chef Diary!

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Well Done You!!! Great Result!!!

Smilies gone nuts & won't show what i want - but you get the message ...

Last edited:
Thanks! I am hoping I can make it a stone before the end of Jan! How you feeling today babe?

Getting better, trying to back on track, but I've got dinner soon and I'm not hungry so may have it later tonight.

I am gonna be extra good after WI on wednesday to cancel out this week and hopefully will be raring again.

My hubby tried to cheer me up and let me know that he tricked me on saturday he told me we were doing a 2 mile walk with the dog, but did 5.5 miles instead (no wonder my calves were aching) thought it would counter act the bikkies, and we also went to the beach with the dog for a hour on sunday as well.

So my activity went up the weekend and my mood was better with the fresh air, was thinking I can do this, I WILL do this, it ain't hard to do, just stick to it. So I will :):):):)

That's great to hear Shep, see the menfolk come in handy sometimes don't they lol bless him :)

Ah bless :) It's great you are getting such support. Isn't Diet Coke a woman thing? haha! //stop thinking of half naked firemen//

lol ladies...I go away for acouple od days and look what i've missed out on.....thinking about lush naked men:)
I lost 4lb this week, still more than my estimated 3.5 per week but not as well as my 5lb last week and the week before but (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) i have got rid of one whole stone in 3 weeks :)
yay!
hope your all well :)
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats so amazing! 1 whole stone!! Muchos proud! Hopefully on Sunday, I will come good too!

Am so depressed about my body fat thou! 40% of Jess is fat! :()

Anyway my period finally arrived, which will hopfully chill me out a bit, as I have been uber ***** for the last week!

Nope, you can't say that - you potty-mouthed girl you lol

Well done Mrs! Here's to slinky summer birthdays coming soon :banana dancer: shimmy! :8855:

That is so good! I :heartpump: hearing about everyones losses!
It certainly makes you feel very positive!
Well done!
From the :newbie:

WOW! Mrsf!!!

Well done you! How FAB!! :):):)

Thank you everyone! I am really really motivated and happy with the results, I have just tried on a pair of jeans and a top that I found in the back of my wardrobe and I don't have any muffin top :) :)
D/C give you a chart to monitor inch lost and I lost 0.5 inch frommy waist, 2inc from my hips 0inc from my thighs, and 0.5 inc from my bust :)
so smiles all round!
I hope that you all are doing well, and that you are all seeing results and starting to feel more confident. it really is an amazing experience when you can see something work! I have even told hubby that I want to go on holiday in may for our anniversary and I told him I will get a swimsuit to wear on the beach :)
can anyone suggest somewhere cheap and hot with a beach for may?
xxxx
****sending you all weight loss dust********

Back