Name 1 physical feature of yours that you like! :)

I love my eyes - they're a light blue and I have really long eyelashes :)
I quite like my hair too :)

I hope I can even like the rest of my body sometime :p

my boobs have always liked having large ones n seems regardless of what I weigh I am still happy with them x

Great thread:)
I love my eyes and hair. Would like to love my stomach once more - even with baby stretch marks on it lol;)

Sorry to sound so negative, but I'm just being honest...

I hate everything about myself, the only thing I actually like is my eyes because they are a nice blue... that's it. I've felt like that since the age of 14 and I'll be 26 in February.

I hope when I lose weight I can like my face again because right now the chubby cheeks and double chin are just awful. I'm not sure I will like/love anything else because of the stretch marks! (all of them are from gaining weight) ergh.

Great thread. I like my bum and my shoulders (weird one I know but for some reason that's where the weightloss is most visible).

All you guys who don't like anything, there must be something you like! Everyone has at least one thing that others are jealous of, even if it's strong fingernails, skin that rarely gets spots, eye colour, eyelashes, feet? Please please please try to see a positive, I hate to see people being so hard on themselves.

my legs.

they arnt the thinnest, but i hate the look of really skinny legs. i can take alot of heavy weights working on my legs (squats and lunges) :)

My eyes are ok, long eyelashes, and I have nice eyebrows. Weirdly I also like my feet even though they're massive!

I have big calves and wobbly thighs but I don't mind my legs.

Everything between my neck and thighs is bad. I have the stomach of someone who has given birth to a litter :8855:.

i like my boobs and my waist, and my cheekbones and defined jawline.

I would like to love my bum, thighs, upper arms, tummy apron.

My ankles lol!: -)

Got to be my boobs... or legs! x

Ummm,

I like my blue eyes they ate a gorgeous colour and really stand out ! My lips are almost perfect in size and apparently cause me to have a beautiful smile !

What I hate ! My stomach , for being so big and ugly ! My boobs for being so small ! Bum = too big ! Legs I think are starting to go past the thunder size ! But I think the main one I hate is my body on the inside !! For failing with many a medical problem and for its inability to work so I can have that baby that I soo long for ! :-(

Love my boobs, my hands, and funnily enough my bum-I say funnily because I used to hate it,far too big but now I think it's curvy and gorgeous, yet I am bigger now !!

Back