Name 1 physical feature of yours that you like! :)

I like my legs from the knees down, they actually look pretty tathletic, compared to the rest of me. after I lose this weight im hoping to like my chest, my chesthair is actually naturally the same shape as an inverted pentagram, so having that on display the next time I go to a rock festival would be cool

That is a hard one, because I am dealing with aging! My whole body is changing faster than I can keep up with! At this moment, I like the way my body is tanned (from my year in Hawaii) and the colour of it, but it is now begining to fade and I will never tan again in order to protect my skin. I would love to be able to say I have confidence that I will look better when thin, but unfortunately everything is sagging and bagging beyond what I imagined. I am apple shaped and I would be so relieved and happy if I could just get to a normal shape of some kind, in proportion like.

I don't mind my bum :)

I love my hands, feet, eyebrows and blue eyes.
I would like to love my belly!

I like my new boobs, since finishing treatment they r bigger than they ever have been!!!!!!
Everything else is changing with the weight loss( i hope) lol

I now like my shoulders and collar bones. That area is now nice and toned!

I like my chest and collarbones but hate my back flab and arms,
I started weightloss last year, but now am doing it for my wedding in December :)

I like my eyes, smile, hair, hands, leg and shoulders/collar bone/ upper chest area. Quite a lot to work with I guess!

Love my collarbones, they're nicely visible even at my size.. Would love to love my arms, belly and legs.. right now they're just wobbly and full of fat!

I love my legs. I opted for a short tea length wedding dress with lovely heels to showcase them and it balanced out the rest of my figure. I'd like to love my boobs at some point in the future. They're too big for my liking and I need to buy dresses and tops in a dress size up just to accommodate them.

what I like about myself : my smile, teeth & eyes.
what I hate : my broad shoulders, my back fat (that looks horrible in tshirts) my belly, my arms.

these are some of the things that make me self conscious & a nightmare to go shopping with as I am so fussy! lol :)

Nichola.. :)

my eyes and my smile, oh and hair when its straightened! Em

My hair - it's thick, long and wavy. I would like to love my belly - it's huge and awful! I look 8 months pregnant!

Back