New and so confused.

Ooooh I think I know now. There is 2 packs, one for over 17 stone and one for under 17 stone which is around £75! I get the 'halo' part now as well! Lol!

Well enjoy your hols won't you :) we've just got back from camping, we could have done with a holiday just to get over our holiday lol! It's nice to get away tho xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awwww Sharon don't. She's doing so well and I'm so proud but a little emotional about it too. As you say my baby isn't a baby anymore!

Halo it is Mel lol. ;0)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lol! Thanks Cherl889! Xxx

College course finished and submitted, phew now to pack the car, now where did I put that tent?

:thumbup:Ok Cheryl :) xxx

Oh Sharon. Lol. I've been thinking. It's ok of your holiday starts today as I'm starting the day before my holiday as staying in the airport before we fly :0)

Cool cus I'm gonna have Korma for tea , just debating if I should have some basmati rice or just the meat and bit of sauce . Car all packed up now just the clothes n toiletries to do, exciting....

I'd swap the rice for a few popadoms lol. Mmmmm curry. I've got a recipe for a low carb curry. A traditional mince curry somewhere

And crack open the wine.

All to often we moan about dieting on holidays but my theory is that we work our backsides off all year and save hard so we should sit back and enjoy it. The diet will still be there when you get home

My thoughts exactly Cheryl lol! Xxx

Roll on 17th aug then lol. No diet for 2wks and 1 day pmsl

Hehe! :-D xxx

Are you going away Mel?

Sharon, have a lovely time. I'll miss you! Hope the sun shines. It was their zoo that had me hooked on tigers as a child. I was about 9 when we first went on school journey and they brought out a tiny tiger cub. It must have been about a week old. Since then I've loved them. Lol.

We've just come back from camping, me, my partner and our 2 but probably gonna go again with my 2 children, my mum and younger brother and my friend and her 2 girls, only be somewhere cheap this time, just to get the kids out and about and off the computers for a while lol! Wbu xxx

We took out caravan away with some friends and the kids last week and we are flying down to south France on the 18th. Kids wanted to fly this year so I only get a 2wk holiday. If we take the caravan down then we extend it for another week or 2 so a leisurely drive down over 3-4 days, 2wks on a campsite in the south somewhere and then 3-4 days or so on the way back.

Hey Guys, missing our natters, the sun is shining, the Stella is ice cold and I haven't had a single think diet unless you count the salad garnish with my lasagne tonight x

Good girl! I hope your having an amazing time babe. Have a few for me, missing you too! Xx

Oh that sounds lovely! I've heard that the south of France is beautiful!
Haha! Gd girl Sharon....ice cold beer and no diet.....just as a holiday should be :D xxx

It's stunning. We go to a different part at least once a year. It's where I'm retiring to

Back