New and so confused.

Well done on your loss so far. I lost loads on here with Vicky and co before. We were all great mates and for personal reasons I left when I really should have just stuck with my friends to get me through some tough times. Still we can all wallow in the past but there is no point. Dust off can carry on ;0)
Anyway I find low carbing properly is the only way for me but I've wanted to lose this last stone before my holiday. I need to re read them and become an expert before I actually start. I'm really lucky because mark does it with me, not that he needs to!
And I need to stick with it as we are going to renew our vows this time next year! It's our 10th anniversary today and we aren't celebrating as such because I'm drinking shakes only and it's my brothers 21st so we've let him have the celebrations this year and next year is ours. I'm so excited.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Awwww thanks Hun xx

Yes it is and I think I was the first to leave so not seen anyone else come and go lol. I like to set a trend lol.
Still let's lose this weight together. It WILL come off

Yay, just got back from work after a7am start and I'm still buzzing, living how much energy I have on this diet , I had a sneaky weight check and it's 12lb since last Tues, hoping for a bit more in the next four day for my 2 nd week weigh in on Tuesday, Cherl don't feel down you are doing sooo well and the first four days are the worst , it's not forever just for smother. 3.5 wks and think how fab you will look in France with ur tan !

Hey ladies.
Sharon I'd say have a glass of wine and relax but DONT. Relax but don't do the rest lol. How come your loss is sooooooo amazing and mine seems like nothing compared to yours?

Oh I just thought your on phones too. Hahahaha btw my name is Cheryl

So week one done and I've lost 5lb. I should be really happy but after hearing others amazing losses after just one and two weeks I'm a bit disappointed. I shouldn't be as I'm now only 13lb away from my ultimate goal. Arrggghhhhh why is this always the hardest to go. I hate it I hate it I hate it!

Hope your all doing well and managed to sleep through the huge storm, I was woken by screaming scared children that wouldn't go back to sleep until I passed :0(

Ooooops forgot to say on the upside my big fat mummy tummy isn't as bloated but I'm (sorry if tmi, but it's not for me as I don't do tmi!) constipated and feel like I need a really good poo! Any ideas before I have to get some laxatives

I need to focus on that. Still another 3-4wks and I'm at goal if I carry on losing like this. That's not that far away! Pass me the 10s ;0)

How is everyone today?

Just realised my weight in here has been wrong. I will change it later when I can log on

Hey All, finished an early shift and finished for this week, roll on the weekend, can't believe I'm still sticking to this diet and not even thinking about real food or feeling hungry, hoping for a good loss on Tuesday to keep me motivated. Cheryl 5 lbs is fab when you have already list do much already and you are do boles to target , very well done to you x

I actually think it's 6lb.
What a lovely feeling, escape the weekend at work. It's meant to storm here tomorrow. Work is generally quiet except for all the rtc's (road traffic accidents, sorry I forget myself sometimes and write abbreviations as I would at work)

It's cool I get the abbreviations , 6lb is not to be sniffed at almost half a stone that's fab, I just had my Friday treat rib eye steak mushroom and onion and a glass of cone zero x

Mmmmmmm I'm saving mine. No treats yet. I will have a little turkey and mushrooms in replace of a shake when away next week but that's it.
I know you understand it and that's probably why I forgot myself as I know others don't

Didn't feel good eating real food, also had a bag of pork scratchings and an Atkins bar, felt so guilty and cross with myself like I had cheated, just reinforces how psychological eating is for me. I like the limitations of this diet and the speed of weight loss ( hopefully.)

I know what you mean. I'm just ordering my Atkins and Dukan cookbooks for when I come of this. I had a mouthful of broccoli last night and my jaw ached a bit lol.
How you doing today? I feel like I'm sweating buckets! Drinking plenty so I won't dehydrate.

HI Cheryl. Are you gonna do low carb. You did really well o n that before. Have a look at carb cycling that is brilliant

Hello my lovely.
Carb cycling? Is that what you do?
I do intend in going back to low carb after my holiday

Back