New and so confused.

I think I may do the low carb way after or even do a few weeks after 12 weeks on this one and then go back to it, will see how I get on, just received my next months delivery going to try the muesli too, need se more space to set it all out got sachets all over the place x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've left mine in a box in the dining room lol.
I didn't like the muesli. First bite was lovely then became very powdery for me.
I think I may do low carb and then throw in a week or two of this every mth or so

No I do calorie counting healthy eating and exercise

Sorry you did say before. Where did you find carb cycling?

Just had the Mexican taco one, not bad, certainly not delicious but edible, think I'm going to have to go to other sites for a bit of variety tho I have noticed most of them also seem to sell via EBay x

Yes I've seen a fair few on there too. I'm happy with chocolate and banana shakes although I still have lots of French vanilla and summer strawberry left too.
Mega excited. Hubby asked me to renew our vows and IF the venue I want is free then we have a date of sat 18th July 2015

Oh wow, that is fabulous, it's ten yrs since we got together in Oct, but we got wed in 2006, exciting times Hun are you doing the whole dress thing or more for the ceremony ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405793218.514526.jpg

Ahhh that's beautiful. I'm dong the whole dress thing but more of a beach wedding dress as I wants a summer picnic/BBQ relaxed theme. No bridesmaids just the children. They both want to walk me "up the thing to get daddy". Lol.
I'm thinking wild flowers and picnic. Outdoors. Simple and fun

Aww that sounds gorgeous our wedding was very relaxed and although in church we chose our own music and didn't go for the whole hymn religious vibe, got married at hour pm and had afternoon tea followed by BBQ in the evening x

The first time round (10yrs ago) was a huge white wedding. In the venues I had dreamt of as a young kid. Both being public services we ended up with 150 for a sit down and 450 to the evening!!! It was massive and I was so relaxed. Didn't stress once. It's was my dream but now we have babies and want to include them too

How did your BBQ go down? That's what we would love

Everyone loved it, also helped it was the hottest day of the year, just sausages burgers, chicken , steak and ribs with crusty bread and loads of different salads and dome veggie stuff too x

We aren't doing a beach as not near many nice ones. I've found a gorgeous quaint Victorian village hall with a beautiful garden in a rural setting. I'm just hoping our date is available

Oh a country meadow vintage type theme sounds idyllic good incentive to stick to it. Sure it will be stunning. X

I hope so. We don't want to throw money at it so doing it on a budget as it's more about the meaning of the day than the huge wow factor. I can't wait. I'm a little stuck with how to plan the day though. Not sure if I do a BBQ for the few at the ceremony or just have that then everyone else arrive and straight into a party with BBQ/picnic Buffett

Why not do the ceremony for the few with an afternoon tea/picnic and them a big party n BBQ in the evening but get peeps to bring picnic rugs etc ( sorta like the prom in the park ) x

Yes that's kind of the idea although thinking BBQ for the day and buffet for the evening. It might be that we just have a late ish ceremony and then a combined BBQ and buffet for everyone after and just do some canapés or snacky bits and pimms for the day guests. I'm getting quotes but my god parents son is a chef so I'm kind of hoping lol. I fancy a sweet table too but sweets in the colour scheme. Will have to see how things work out. Tons of ideas and possibly only a year to sort it. We had our wedding booked two years in advance so was totally stress free and easy. This should be too. I'm hoping the venue lady gets back to me today. It's perfect for what I want. I did want a field but by the time I've spent out on marquee in case it rains as toilets then tables chairs etc I'm looking thousands before everything else.

Omg omg omg omg.
Woooooooohooooooooo.
It's all booked for sat 18th July 2015. I'm sooooooooooo excited.

Ahhh wow thats fab... and will defo keep u on the Straight and narrow diet wise. woohoo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back